Help please

So I'm running an Atlantis on a Cloupor mini, and earlier I dropped my entire set up when getting out a car. Now, the coil that was in the vape when it fell barely creates a hit, and all four other coils I have tried (different juices on each, all primed correctly) and I get plenty of vapour but virtually no flavour. What does everyone think has happened here? Is this a battery or tank issue?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear hel94,
    Thank you for supporting us and sorry to hear that.
    "I dropped my entire set up when getting out a car"Anything broke ?
    You got burn flavor?
    When change different flavor e-juice,in order to get pure vapor,we suggest customers to disassemble the device and do deep clean with clean water.For normal clean,customers can use the alcohol/warm water clean the device,but please don't let the device soak in the alcohol/warm water for long time(10-20 minutes is acceptable),then do deep clean with water.let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    At last change out the old coil.
    Notice: the coil can not be washed with water.

Wish you all the best
  • Not really. a bit of casing came off the cloupor, but it attatched back on easily. No I would not say the flavour was burnt, just muted with a layer of something that wasn't there before. But nothing like the burnt flavour I have got from burnt coils in the past. I see, I do usually do a deep clean. But I must ask, is the length of the air dry important, because usually I'll just dry it with tissue after about 30 minutes of air drying?

Thanks
  • Dear hel94,
    Yes,If users clean the device with water,they need let the device air dry for 1-2 days to make sure the water inside the tank(even the airflow hole) fully dried.
    Otherwise,the water inside the tank will affect the flavor.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire