New 5ml tank, same coil problems. Please help!

So I purchased the new extended tank this morning and a 5-pack of coils.
I primed the first coil the correct way, the way that is suggested by YOU.
I also did ALL that is suggested to do before you take your first hit, and everything was PERFECT for about 12 hours. Then, out of nowhere, the hits started tasting VERY BAD, and even WORSE on the exhale.
I have been running it at 25 watts all day, and have not changed the juice or altered anything in anyway.
(THE COIL DIDN'T EVEN LAST ME A FULL DAY !!!)

I had this problem before, but not quite as bad. It started happening a few months after I originally purchased the Atlantis when they first came out. For those first few months, everything was PERFECT and I was very happy with it- getting a solid TWO WEEKS per coil. Then, the time between coils got shorter and shorter until coils were going bad within TWO OR THREE DAYS of the installation of a new one (primed correctly, etc.)

I didn't expect anything to change just because I purchased the larger tank. But after paying for that AND ANOTHER NEW PACK OF COILS, I just finally got frustrated enough to create my own thread in search of a solution.

I have seen quite a few people complain of this issue on this forum and others, but have not seen any kind of resolve or explanation. Please don't respond with the generic answer that I often see..."Prime it this way, let it sit, take a few dry hits, etc. ect. But if you have any NEWand USEFUL suggestions, please provide.
I FIRMLY BELIEVE that I am doing EVERYTHING CORRECTLY and THOROUGHLY in order to give it the best chance of preforming as it SHOULD, as it is SUPPOSED to, as it is ADVERTISED (and as it once was).

I have spent a TON of money on replacement coils and am VERY UNHAPPY with the product, SOLELY due to this issue. I LOVE the looks, production, and convenience of the Atlantis. But, the poor performance of the coils is RUINING all of it for me, not to mention the significant dent it has put in my bank account. It is not performing like it did for the first few months, and not preforming UP TO, or even NEAR its potential.

I will be ECSTATIC if you can provide a SOLUTION or merely an EXPLANATION to this issue.

Thank You very much for your time!
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for supporting us!
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,customer need let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.

Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils.But if customers use high wattage output battery(the maximum output wattage can reach to 50W/100W/150W..),we suggest customers to use the lowest wattage to fire the tank,if 18W can fire the tank ,please use 18 W.
    If all is ok,as Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will replacement it.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire