Share Your Stories With Aspire and Win Free Gifts

Good Day friends! We know how much you love Aspire and our products, so today we are starting a new campaign called Story of You and Aspire wherein you can get a chance to win our latest products.
To participate in the campaign, you have to share one of your best stories with Aspire and its products on our Facebook page via comments or on our Forums. Ideally, we would like to hear how you started using Aspire products and became a fan of our brand.
What's more, we will select a total of 10 best entries from Facebook and Forums and will gift them our latest product as a thank you. We feel this is a good way to reward our loyal customers.
The stories winners will be selected on April 15th.
Thank you!
JPG
JPG
story of you and aspire.JPG
Comments
  • 24 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Around the time of quitting cigarettes after discovering the precancerous cells in my body, electronic cigarettes had just made their way onto the scene. I’d heard of smoking e-cigarettes (or “vaping”), but never gave them any thought because I was too pre-occupied with tobacco cigarettes.

I quickly bought my first electronic cigarette kit, The Aspire Premium kit, which is made of an Aspire CF VV+ battery and a Nautilus Mini. I never looked back. Because my electronic cigarette disperses nicotine without the harmful toxins and chemicals that tobacco cigarettes emit, I never thought twice about switching back from vaping to tobacco cigarettes. I get the nicotine fix that my body craves, without the negative side effects associated with traditional cigarettes. Since my first Aspire kit, i have purchased several more of their products along with other brands, but i have found the Aspire products are far superior in quality, functionality & value. Aspire's customer service is top shelf, their products are very innovative. This is why i have fallen head over heels for Aspire products.

Now that I am an official vaper, I think about what would have happened if I had kept going on my journey to destruction with tobacco cigarettes. Vaping is a very viable alternative to smoking real cigarettes, and in some cases, it can be the difference between life and death for you. I’d recommend that anyone begin vaping with Aspire; it can be the best decision you ever made for your health and body. Thank you Aspire for playing a role in saving my life.
  • I AM BY FAR THE BEST STORY TELLER, BUT TO TELL YOU MY OPINION ON ASPIRE PRODUCTS, WOULD BE A CINCH. I WON AN ASPIRE NAUTILUS TANK ABOUT A YEAR AGO, AND TO THIS DAY, I AM STILL USING IT. I AM USING IT BECAUSE IT IS QUALITY MADE, AND DEPENDABLE. THE ONLY THING I EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WITH IT, IS REPLACING THE COILS TO CONTINUE VAPING. I LOVE THIS TANK. IT HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME THROUGH MANY OTHER TANKS I HAVE WON OR PURCHASED SINCE. NOW, I HAVE RECEIVED AN ASPIRE CF VV TO USE WITH MY ASPIRE MINI NAUTILUS TANK. I CAN TELL YOU, THESE TWO ARE THE PERFECT PAIR FOR VAPING. I HAVE STUCK WITH THE EASIER PRODUCTS FOR MY VAPING PLEASURE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ASPIRE. YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB MAKING TANKS AND VAPORIZERS, AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO PUT OUT MORE IN THE FUTURE.
  • Hello, my name is David and Im 33 years old. I started smoking cigarettes at a young age. 16 years later, I find myself, 33, short of breath, coughing, and with other ailing health problems such as kidney failure. With four, young, active boys in my life, I knew something had to be done in order for me to be able to enjoy those active times with them. Its not fun being the dad who cant shoot basketball or play a game that requires exercise and movement, without that nasty cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Thats when I discovered vaping. I was welcomed into the world of vaping with open arms.........I started off with Aspire K1 tanks and coils.....which gave me the smooth cigarette like draw I was looking for, along with great flavor to boot. I never touched another cigarette again........That was 162 days ago to be exact. As the market has changed, so have my sensations for vaping. Along came the Atlantis, which I have 3 I use daily, and gave me that big airflow, and nice lung sensation that I look for these days. Im so happy to inform you that your product has single handed, helped me add years to my life, and enjoy those times with my kids. Now Im not that dad who cant keep up. I can give them a run for their money in a basketball game.......Despite my other ailing health problems, I feel like vaping and aspire have opened a whole new door for me in my life. Im proud to say I use aspire products, and do not smoke cigarettes. I cannot wait to try everything that aspire releases in the futire, because I know Im in for a well priced, high quality piece of equipment, that will better my life as well as my children. Thank you ASPIRE!
  • I used to work in a tobacco/vape shop and when I started vaping I wanted more than anything to never smoke again, to increase the enjoyment of my vaping. I heard of aspire on accident when I found out one of the tanks we sold there had aspire bdc coils. So I decided to get a bdc and I loved it! It was so much better than the other vapes I tried. Then the nautilus came out and I was in love. It was the vape I was looking for! Of course now I am on rebuildables but I use my aspire atlantis tank every day! I think aspire does it right, it raises the bar everytime and everyone aspires to be like aspire. :)
  • I am a disabled alcoholic that has done extensive nerve damage due to my excessive drinking. I was also a two pack a day smoker that pretty much stays in bed all day. I had tried Chantrix, e-cigs, cold turkey to try and quit smoking as I was having a hard time breathing and a bad cough.

Two weeks before Christmas, last year, my wife suffered a heart attack. Luckily my wife works from home and is able to take care of me, but now I really had to quit smoking and I was literally smoking my last cigarette until she came home and walked in the door from the hospital.

She went out and bought me a starter kit my local vape store recommended. An Aspire Mini Nova and a 1900MaH CF VV battery. Since then I never looked back. Because I enjoyed vaping so much, the following week I purchased the Aspire Nautilus tank and 1000 CF-VV Battery.

Pure heaven as now I can change flavors readily. I now bought an iLeaf 30W mod and an Atlantis 2ml and 5ml tanks and currently awaiting my ESP 30W to arrive today.

Thank you Aspire for your wonderful products. My life is so much better. My wife and I have been cigarette free since December and I am really enjoying vaping.
  • So, i started aspire products from the aspire cf vv 1200mah batterie...one of the best...slim and powerfull...after months i choose to pick a subohm aspire so i can use the Atlantis clearomiser...so much airflow an so much power from this tinny atty...i am very happy of Aspire products and i will buy again and again and again...thank you aspire
  • I started smoking hookah over 8 years ago and it turned from an activity, to my hobby, to my addiction. I was in college and had my own apartment, so naturally I bought my own hookahs and could use them whenever I wanted. I would smoke multiple tobacco shisha bowls a day and most of the time I was by myself. I couldn't go a day or two without smoking it so it caused me to stay at my apartment a lot or go somewhere outside I could bring one. I convinced myself it was better than cigarettes and it was a social thing, but I clearly knew I was kidding myself... I was addicted and I knew it. I tried to quit multiple times but I always ended up picking it back up again.

About a year ago I was about to open up my own hookah lounge because I found that the ones around me didn't even know how to correctly pack a hookah bowl. I also knew I would be great at the business because hookah was my passion and obsession.

That's when I stumbled across E cigarettes and found myself in a vape store. After trying a few sample puffs and loving the similar flavor profiles of the E juice comparative to shisha, I was hooked. I ended up walking out with an ego twist and an aspire ET-S glass clearomizer. Granted, the ET-S was still not as good as the plumes of smoke I'd get from my hookah, but it led me to RDAs, then to the nautilus, and finally to the Atlantis where I am currently at today. The Atlantis v1 blows me away and I use it religiously every day. Through all of this I realized the beauty of vaping and have given up smoking hookah completely. I haven't smoked it in 5 months. Vaping caused me to change my mind about opening up a hookah lounge which would've increased the lung cancer risk in countless customers. I would've gotten lung cancer for sure because I would've been smoking hookah for the rest of my life at the lounge. Aspire products and vaping have saved my life and my lungs. Thank you so much for your products and your dedication to your customers.
  • Most people call me a health nut, but really I just want to live. It all started two years ago with my knees blown out and my arthritic wrists and carpal tunnel syndrome debilitating my daily life. I couldn't drive, I couldn't run and despite being a former triathlete I felt like a loser. The only two things in life I loved were bad food and chewing tobacco.

I began studying clinical nutrition with the Director of Public Health for the Humane Society. I quickly began composing the healthiest foods on the planet. I figured there was no need to quit chewing tobacco because I wasn't smoking cigarettes. Although sometimes I would smoke.

Six months after eating the healthiest diet on earth my knees felt terrific and the arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome in my wrists were gone. I pondered for six more months how I was going to quit chewing tobacco. The worst thing about eating healthy was that I felt so healthy that I would smoke cigarettes to feel that dirty feeling we all crave; to sit in a room clouded with smoke, to blow smoke out of your mouth because you know you are so healthy that your body can handle it. It's all an illusion - tricks our minds play on us. It's something that brings us to an early death, something that can definitely be prevented.

After a year of getting my diet under control I began to exercise. I told people my story of healing my body and how the diet I am currently on even healed my grandmother of cancer of the breast. Helping people get their health under control became a quest. I typed up the best version of my diet, including where they could go to learn more. I sent it to the Director Of Public Health and got two thumbs up. Any time I meet someone who complains of being sick or having a chronic disease or illness, I offer them the cure. I gather their physical address and within two weeks send them a copy of a diet that will literally reverse the diseases that make up the 15 leading causes of death. It's a disappearing act.

One man was on $700 worth of diabetes medication per month. I sent him the cure and spoke with him two months later. Five weeks after eating the cure his doctor was able to take him off every medication he was on. Now he's saving tons of money. After I had given the cure to 136 people, it still bothered me that I was using chewing tobacco. I couldn't find any long-term studies stating the effects and how carcinogenic this particular tobacco product was but I knew I had to do something about it. After 12 years of putting glass in my mouth, causing scar tissue that will no doubt lead to cancer, I finally did something.

I spoke with a friend - a vaper. He showed me how he gets his nicotine without the massive doses of carcinogens caused by combusting tobacco products. It looks so strange to me, my friend blowing enormous clouds of vapor from his lips - it looked like he was expelling souls he had collected that day. The same day I went to a local vapor shop and bought an Aspire Spinner. I used the Spinner for a week and I only bought two cans of chewing tobacco, A significant reduction from 10 cans per week.

But I wanted more. More vapor, more flavor. The next week I went to another vapor shop and bought the aspire CF sub ohm mod with the Aspire Atlantis tank. One of the guys at the vapor store even sold me an extra battery for $20, it was used but in great condition. This was the last day I bought or used chewing tobacco.

I'm a cherry picker by nature. I find the best things that work in the best way. I found this out along time ago and have learned to apply it in all areas of my life. I applied the best techniques to wrestling in high school, to studying in college and the best techniques to finding the healthiest foods and making them taste like the most delicious cuisine.

Every now and then I find something that works the first time without having to shop around to test five different products. I am wise enough to know that when I find something that works, it works. It is just a fact of life that when many products or ideas within the same genre are put forth, only one will emerge to be the absolute best.

The aspire Atlantis tank and the battery for which it was clearly made simply works. It has kept me off tobacco products altogether for six months now. I didn't make a promise to myself or to anyone else to quit using tobacco - it wasn't necessary. I just don't need tobacco anymore because I have my Atlantis Aspire tank and my sub ohm batteries that really last.

Being a truck driver, I've always used tobacco products to treat boredom. So naturally I use my vape quite often. Let's just say I have never been in a position where I needed nicotine and didn't have a charged battery with me that worked exquisitely.

I also have the five ml upgrade tank that only add tremendous value to my vaping experience. Pulling over and refilling my tank several times a day is not an option so the five ml tank is a true blessing for people like me. I like to drive down the road at 65 miles an hour blowing huge clouds of vapor as I get my fix and relax myself into a highway-staring trance while tasting berries and custards and cakes and creams. Huge vapor clouds for days.

I made myself healthy. The diet I found made my arthritis go away and I haven't been sick in two years. I am responsible for this, no one else. But it was the products made by Aspire that made me the healthiest I can be, all the while saving money because I correctly cherry-picked the absolute best product on the market the first time. The one thing I never thought I would get rid of, the thing I was sure was going to eventually drag me to my death has not only been mitigated but eradicated from my healthy body thanks to Aspire. I know where I was headed and Aspire changed my course of direction. This is why I have added it to the cure that I give to people when they tell me they're sick. Now this life-breathing document truly sets the foundation for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. Because that's what it's all about, really. It's about showing people they don't have to die 40 years before their time. We can sit in a room of cloudy vapor instead of smoke, we can eat the most delicious foods that exist and have a nice long pull on vapor infused with nicotine and not have heart attacks or contract lung cancer.

So here's to you Aspire, for allowing us to become as healthy as we want to be. Helping people help themselves is the most noble endeavor humans can undertake. If you'd like a copy of the cure, please just let me know and I will email it to you right away. After what you've done for me, it's the least I can do. So keep making your products the way you do and I'll be right here blowing humongous vapor clouds.

Your Humble Beneficiary,
    Sean MacLeod
  • I quit smoking last March. I bought the usual Flash Vapor start up kit. That lasted about two days. A friend of mine hooked me up with an MVP 20 watt but the tank I had was worthless. I went into a local B&M and they showed me a Nautaulis tank from Aspire. I fell in love. I had no experience with vaping but my new tank was great. A short time later when The Atlantis came out I knew I had to have one. so I got one. Of course I Piffed the Nautlis to a friend. The Atlantis was my favorite toy. I like to drip but I drive a lot so the Atlantis gave me the freedom to blow nice clouds without having to drip while driving which can be hazardous. Than I heard about the Atlantis 2 with it's lower ohm coils. I couldn't wait to get it. Friends of mine told me to get an Artic Tank but I love Aspire. So I am inpatiently awiting for the USPS to deliver my Brand new and improved Atlantis 2. I Can't Wait.
    Thanks Aspire for continuing to be in front of the competition in the Vaping Community
  • I switched to aspire after my friends at Mister E liquid showed me the aspire product. Givens you a great cloud. Perfect everyday. Love it. Thanks for an awesome products. :D
  • My husband started vaping June 2014. He was in the hospital for double pneumonia. He has smoked for most of his life and has severe COPD. He is 48 years old. He almost stopped vaping because he wasn't happy with it. Then he got him an Aspire Sub Ohm battery with an Atlantis tank and now has an Atlantis on ALL of his mods. He says he never sees himself ever going back to smoking or using any other kind of tank. He bought his son and his daughter in law an Atlantis tank and they love it so much too. I have 2 mini Nautilus tanks on 2 mods. I also have the Aspire Sub Ohm battery with an Atlantis tank. We are an Aspire couple for sure! Whether I win or not is not very important. I am just grateful that I can share this story with you and that I am able to say Thank You for helping save my husband's life!!
  • I opened a store in May of last year. It has not been easy. You have to find a product that is super easy to use and try to make sure its reliable since smoking is easy and something they know well. I live in a small town and many people have not tried a vape but I want to show them a better way than smoking. With most of my clients being new and wanting Ego/pen kits the CE5-S BDC was super reliable. The only time this leaked was when the fluid was too low or when the coil went out. Easy... Then the BVC came out and its been hard to find what I would have called the most reliable tank on the market (BDC). I really think Aspire should bring that one back. The BVC is awesome but its not for everyone. Like using a dripper on a ego its just creating a dead spot for people that just want to vape and not have ANY issues.

Now we have the new Atlantis tanks and wholesalers all over the world think its okay to charge more for a tank than the device they would use it with, its pushing me away. To put it plainly; I am starting to get lost in "Aspire Growth". For example, I bought 100 CE5 BVC tanks for the juice bar cause it should bring out better flavor and most of them just leak out in no time. This would not be the case with the BDC. Also to anyone from Aspire that is taking notes. Some people still come in and want the Naut BDC as well. In closing, none of what I wrote here is intended to bash or upset anyone. As a store owner I Just want to make the best effort to please ALL of my customers.
  • Hi aspire, my name is Michael. I like everyone else here used to be a smoker. Pack a day at first, but it quickly went upward to two packs a day. A few years ago, I tried my first ecig. It was about 2010. I wanted to quit but it just didn't do it for me. I kept smoking. I eventually started losing large amounts of lung function. At 19 I couldn't climb stairs anymore, but I couldn't stop. I was fed up, so I bought an ego kit and a kanger protank mini. It wasn't bad but it was harsh and leaked everywhere. I kept smoking. Flash forward a year, I could barely breathe but my addictions had a grip so tight on me. Finally, I tried a friends aspire nautilus. Wow! Vapor, flavor and never leaks! I ran out and got 3 and a box mod! Since that day I've been a loyal aspire customer and loved vaping. I have an Atlantis v1 but have recently run to hard times financially and can't afford a v2 at the moment.
    I hope you'll pick me, I love your products and would love to win one!!!
  • It was close to Christmas 2014 tree was up and I was just out of breath just getting the tree done... Having smoked cigarettes since before high-school I think in 1977, I was I the recliner looking at the tree thinking how many times I quit smoking and I should... I have tried other electronic cigarette and that was useless... So on Dec 27 I wandered into a vape store. At this point I was not thinking on quitting smoking. I did leave the store with the Atlantis and sub ohm battery by aspire... It gave a nice cloud of smoke and on that day I did not realize I quit smoking... Since then I have not had a cigarette... I used to smoke almost 2 packs a day hand packed natural tobacco... Switching to Vaping with super low nicotine made that transition unbelievably easy.. I still have a tub filled with tobacco in the house with no desire to go back.... Thankyou aspire.... You made a difference in my life and I appreciate the products you make available
  • After deciding i needed to get off the Stinkies i purchased a cig a like from the local petrol station. I found it wasn't enough for what i needed and i started joining facebook groups and watching youtube vids for ideas.
    I ended up buying an Aspire BDC tank. Picked up some recommended juice and gave it a go. To my surprise the difference was amazing.
    As things progressed i noticed people talking about something called the Nautilus. I had to find out what all the hype was about this new tank people were talking about. I get online and ordered one right away. When the postie delivered it i immediately filled it up and was blown away.
    Shortly after i see Aspire had released a smaller version and some new coils to go with it. I didnt think things could get any better but i had to see.
    When the Nautilus mini arrived with its BVC i couldn't believe how much more flavour there was from these new coils. I ran my Nautilus and the mini for a while with the BVC and was really happy.
    I then noticed Aspire advertising the Atlantis and CF Sub OHM battery on there Facebook page. As soon as i could get stock in the UK my order was in.
    The postie delivered my vape mail and yet again Aspire blew me away. Im now happily vaping with my Atlantis as a sub ohm device and still to this day take my Naultilus mini to work.
    Eagerly awaiting the Atlantis V2 to become available in the UK so i can add more to my Aspire collection.
  • My story start almost the same as everyone here, I was a smoker of 1 pack a day and because of some history of cancer in my family (my dad in this case) i was looking for a more safe answer... I hear about vaping on a few articles on the internet, but in my country is a little bit hard to get a hold of a product like this in a store of some place like that, because of the problems with the economy and the fact that the persons can't get access to dollars, getting an e-cig was almost impossible so i gave up and continue to smoke cigarrettes without some kind of hope...

With the years, some persons start to get e-cig to the country and i start to investigate about what would be the best for me, almost 3 months of reading on the internet, reviews of other persons (Phil Busardo and "El Mono Vapeador" help me a lot to understand what i need and want) i get to the conclusion of getting a Aspire ET-S with a simple 1100 battery (I still have it for my everyday vaping) and i have not look back since that day, great flavor, great vapor production and a great team of persons that have help me in every questions that i get with the products.

After i decide to marry with Aspire, I purchase a CF VV of 1900, a Glass Vivi Nova-S and almost 50 coils because i dont have any doubt that i wont have the need to search in any other brand or try something else in that area. Getting new attos or batteries from Aspire is hard in my country, but there's no way i could use another kind, Aspire gives everything i need in my daily vaping.

Aspire help me quit smoking and it's part of my life now and for a good time, right now is with me everyday at work and it've help me to get other friends and family to quit smoking and get a better life, a better choice in life with vaping, and more importantly, with Aspire.

English it's not my language, sorry for the mistakes :)
  • Ah yes, my smoking history started when I was 18 years old. I had my first cig then and ended up getting hooked, oddly not at a higher volume as expected. I was hooked on the 1-3 a day always, especially when I had alcohol or a good cup of coffee. I eventually grew tired of the feeling after smoking; the throat sting, the embarrassing smoke smell in the elevator with people and clothes smelling like smoke. I first started out with the cig sized e-cigs called Blu and then V2. Both OK but no where near as satisfying or safe as vaping. I finally went to my local smoke shop and asked the guy to set me up with a good starter kit. I assured him I wanted quality first so he recommended the Aspire K1 kit as a good beginner kit for someone who isn't sure if it's for them, I was amazed at the different flavors I could get for it and learned about battery and tank safety. From there I went and got the Aspire Atlantis Tank and the Aspire Sub Ohm Battery when they first came out as my new set up and I couldn't be happier. I have tried other brands as well at friends' but I still prefer my Aspire stuff. I know it's safe, will always work, and is quality. There's a lot of cheap, dangerous stuff on the market. Go into any smoke shop and look at all the cheap no brand batteries and tanks and e-juice in plastic containers. There's a world of difference in the materials and metals that you are using and inhaling from. Everything Aspire puts out is legit.
  • Hello. I first started using Aspire products when I had done some research online, and found that the Nautilus tank might be a good fit for me. I purchased one and was very pleased with it. That and the device it sat on got me completely off cigarettes, and I have not had one in 5 weeks now. My fiance was using that set up and it has since been lost and yet to be found. So, I purchased another device along with the Nautilus Mini. I am very pleased with it as well. I have another device I have been trying out, so I have let my brother borrow my nautilus mini set up. After 2 days of use, he told me he has cut down from 2.5-3 packs of cigarettes a day to 5-6 total cigarettes daily! We both had started with the basic ego-style batteries and tanks, and it was a less-than-satisfying experience for both of us. He informed me that he never imagined any vape would satisfy the craving for a cigarette, but the nautilus mini has been the most satisfying product he's ever used, even over tobacco cigarettes. I love the Aspire products, and I have not had anything that has disappointed me yet. I love the work you guys put into your products and how well they're made and work. If the budget allowed, I'd love to get my hands on an Atlantis or Atlantis 2. Great job guys, keep up the good work! Your products ARE making a difference in people's lives and helping them take advantage of a much better alternative to tobacco.
  • This is going to probably end up being a long one because I'm a sucker for details, so here goes. I was born a chronic asthmatic. I'm 26 years old now. Been smoking since i was about 13-14. It started as just maybe 1-2 cigs every few days when I could get them off of friends but that slowly turned into a pack a day plus by the time i was 17-18. eing born with asthma as bad as mine it was stupid for me to even pick up a cigarette in the first place but I always had this obsession with smoke blowing out of people's noses. I always thought it looked cool like a dragon or something. In fact when i first started smoking I'd always play in front of a mirror when I did, pretending I was a dragon. Give me a break..i was 14, still a kid, and nerdy as hell. My first first cig was a Djarnum Black Clove, pretty damn harsh but tasted and smelled so damn good at the time. Eventually they changed the paper and tobacco in them a they became mini cigars and the taste was to harsh and not the same anymore and the price jumped so much. So I eventually I swapped to a more readily available and cheaper cigarette, good old Marlboro menthol 100s. Then to have a longer lasting smoke I swapped to Pall Malls. Anywho at one point my habit built up to close to 3 packs a day. Only thing that kept me from 4 packs was the money mostly. Well one day, around the age of 20, working a job I saw a guy hitting a cig that lit up blue. Freaking blew my mind. Went over and talked to the man. Found out it was this new thing called an "e-cig" said it was liquid nicotine and had none of the harsh chemicals that cigs have in them and i was intrigued. Smoking as much as I was at that point you could really feel the "groggy" feeling cigs give you after to much. After a short discussion the man put a new cartridge on the e-cig and let me hit it a few times, OH GO THE FEELING! It was so smooth it wa a sweet cherry flavor, man i thought i as in heaven at this point. That weekend went a bought one not even thinking twice about it i droppped 120$ or so on the "starter kit" and went to town. Over the course of a month or so i realized i was burning through these cartridges so freaking fast and i was still having a craving for real cigs and would end up buying a few packs here and there and smoke. This of course eventually led to me dropping the e-cig and right back to smoking. A year or so went by and i ended up buying one of those "vapor pens" that were and i guess still are all the rage now for the common vapor out there. Hated it too..i convinced myself it didnt feel like a cigarette and i thought that was the issue i was having. the habit of holding the cigarette was my issue. Or so i thought. Another year or two went by and i bought this cigar styled one from a shop in Texas. Though eh..its like a cigar..i like cigars too. This may work. used it for a few months and again..dropped it. Right back to smoking. Heard from a friend that the company that made that very first one i ever tried..the blue one...im sure most of you know the one im talking about..did some revisions and made a "better" product now. Yet again...in my attempts to drop cigs and still thinking it was the feeling of a cig i was craving went and dropped more money on this revised "new blue" e-cig. used maybe a month or two and dropped. Finally about 3 year ago now I picked a cheapo up in a gas station for a pretty cheap price. I was low on cigs and this thing was cheaper than a pack of my cigs at the time..some promotion deal. Got the battery two carts and a free cart back of my flavor choice etween menthol or red tobacco for like 5-6$. Honestly fell in love with that thing and would still suggest that brand to someone that wants a cig style one that hits great and tastes great nd last as long as they all claim they do, but i wont get into detail about that here, this story of course about Aspire and the beauty they call the Atlantis afterall. Well i used that product for about 6 months. Longest i ever used an E-cig. But I ended up going out of town to do some work for about 6 months and the area i as working didnt have my refills for it. Burned though what i brought with me in about 1-2 months. And alas back to smoking. THIS IS WHERE IT ALL CHANGED. The job i was working was a very hard labor job. A crap ton of physical labor on my body. i oticed my body hurting not able to keep up with my team and shortness of breathe all the time. seriously was feeling like total and complete crap. And i started to notice i could taste all the crap in the cigs, almost like my body was trying to convince me itself to stop doing this crap to myself. So i tried to swap cigs to change up the flavor i was tasting. Eventually after a few days kept getting that same crap chemical taste like i would gag but force myself because i wanted my nicotine. Gums didnt work, chew grosses me out and I have this off urge to swallow chew..which is a terrible idea! Went on for another year or so smoking. I would just chew a piece of mint gum when i did to try and hide the taste. One day about 4 months ago now I went over to m sisters house and she had this cool variable adjust battery with a big tank on it. She, not reallyb being a smoker just an oocasional hooka user, had it adjusted really low for a very light hit. It was okay but not strong enough for me, so i turned it all the way up and got this pretty decent little cloud. WHich of course i thought was amazing. Tasted good, the feeling of course was still a concern for me but eh, the idea of choosing from thousands of flavor options was intriguing to me. So i went to the local shop where she got her set up and asked for EXACTLY what she had. Of course...they didnt have it. T_T was thoroughly upset. Out of stock had no idea when they'd get it back, so on. I didnt want to give up, I told the employees the amount i had to play with told my story about how and why im skeptical, which you just read most of, and i really wanted what my sister had of something similar. We tested out a few variable adjust mods and didnt like them really then I saw the Atlantis tank in the case and the cool looking carbon fiber subohm battery and said "whats about this thing?" Luckily the lady in the shop had one for personal use all set up and ready to go. Put a new tip on for me to test and "OH MY GOD I was in heaven" in burned so smooth, warm but not burnin hot, and that cloud..that gorgeous cloud. I was in love. I was about 15$ short from buying the tank and battery..i didnt need a charger because i had one from one of m older sets. I lucked out and the manager gave me a break and let me get the set up with everything i needed with a discount so i could get it. I ended up still being about 2-3$ short. He was nice enough to cover it for me so i could get it. Great customer service at that shop. Used my Atlantis all night long burned though all my juice in one night. The next day went back and traded in all of my cigarettes except one pack to get some more juices, They had this cool deal going on, trade on pack of cigs for a 10ml bottle of juice. And i had just bought a carton the night before i bought my Aspire set up so i was set on juices for awhile. smoked maybe 3-4 cigs from the pack I kept and after 2 days decided that was it. They tasted and smelled so freaking gross. my sinus's started clering up and i could smell things again. My sense of taste came back after about a week. The following weekend when i got paid I went back to the shop and bought another Atlantis so I could have two flavors on me at all times in case the taste of one got old for any reason. Also 3 weks ago I bought two extender tanks for both of them for more juice capacity. Needless to say at this point I am a huge fan of Aspire I am so thankful the shop didnt have the set up my sister had. This thing is amazing. I've been getting really in to the "cloud chasing" side of vaping recently as I have come to realize that was THE biggest addiction I had in smoking..the smoke..the cloud. I dont care that my Aspire Atlantis doesnt feel like a cigarette the vapor production and taste threw that out the window for me. This thing feels more natural in my hand now than a cigarette ever did. In my hunt for bigger clouds I've modded one of my Atlantis tanks by removing the adjustable ring and I've taught myself how to rebuild the coils because for me .5 ohm wasnt hitting strong enough so I build them at about .2-.3 ohms so I can get a hotter burn which means more vape production. My sister, her husband and four of our friends are all using Aspire products now as well all of us are very happy with them.
  • This is gonna be a short story because it hurts me to sit up and type.

But basically I was in an accident that crushed my entire lower body, detached my spine from my pelvis, crushed my pelvis, crushed my legs, and several organ injuries. After many surgeries I woke up and wanted a cigarette more than a human can possibly want one. But we know smoking isn't possible in a hospital.

But a nurse used a Nautilus and let me try it, and would slip it to me when she could. She was my gateway to vaping and Aspire products. This same nurse actually ended up buying me a setup to use while I was in the hospital for several months. She would come in, lock the door and let me vape.

After I got out I continued to vape and am now into Subohming and Atlantis tanks, box mods, mechs and the whole nine yards. Vaping takes my mind off my situation and building coils for my drippers takes my mind off the pain.

So thanks Aspire and nurse Natalie for changing my life.
  • JoeyStarr" said:
    Around the time of quitting cigarettes after discovering the precancerous cells in my body, electronic cigarettes had just made their way onto the scene. I’d heard of smoking e-cigarettes (or “vaping”), but never gave them any thought because I was too pre-occupied with tobacco cigarettes.

I quickly bought my first electronic cigarette kit, The Aspire Premium kit, which is made of an Aspire CF VV+ battery and a Nautilus Mini. I never looked back. Because my electronic cigarette disperses nicotine without the harmful toxins and chemicals that tobacco cigarettes emit, I never thought twice about switching back from vaping to tobacco cigarettes. I get the nicotine fix that my body craves, without the negative side effects associated with traditional cigarettes. Since my first Aspire kit, i have purchased several more of their products along with other brands, but i have found the Aspire products are far superior in quality, functionality & value. Aspire's customer service is top shelf, their products are very innovative. This is why i have fallen head over heels for Aspire products.

Now that I am an official vaper, I think about what would have happened if I had kept going on my journey to destruction with tobacco cigarettes. Vaping is a very viable alternative to smoking real cigarettes, and in some cases, it can be the difference between life and death for you. I’d recommend that anyone begin vaping with Aspire; it can be the best decision you ever made for your health and body. Thank you Aspire for playing a role in saving my life.
    Dear friend,

Exciting time! You have been selected as one of the 10 excellent storytellers, please send an email to kiki@aspirecig.com for your gift!
  • Fruitdragon" said:
    Most people call me a health nut, but really I just want to live. It all started two years ago with my knees blown out and my arthritic wrists and carpal tunnel syndrome debilitating my daily life. I couldn't drive, I couldn't run and despite being a former triathlete I felt like a loser. The only two things in life I loved were bad food and chewing tobacco.

I began studying clinical nutrition with the Director of Public Health for the Humane Society. I quickly began composing the healthiest foods on the planet. I figured there was no need to quit chewing tobacco because I wasn't smoking cigarettes. Although sometimes I would smoke.

Six months after eating the healthiest diet on earth my knees felt terrific and the arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome in my wrists were gone. I pondered for six more months how I was going to quit chewing tobacco. The worst thing about eating healthy was that I felt so healthy that I would smoke cigarettes to feel that dirty feeling we all crave; to sit in a room clouded with smoke, to blow smoke out of your mouth because you know you are so healthy that your body can handle it. It's all an illusion - tricks our minds play on us. It's something that brings us to an early death, something that can definitely be prevented.

After a year of getting my diet under control I began to exercise. I told people my story of healing my body and how the diet I am currently on even healed my grandmother of cancer of the breast. Helping people get their health under control became a quest. I typed up the best version of my diet, including where they could go to learn more. I sent it to the Director Of Public Health and got two thumbs up. Any time I meet someone who complains of being sick or having a chronic disease or illness, I offer them the cure. I gather their physical address and within two weeks send them a copy of a diet that will literally reverse the diseases that make up the 15 leading causes of death. It's a disappearing act.

One man was on $700 worth of diabetes medication per month. I sent him the cure and spoke with him two months later. Five weeks after eating the cure his doctor was able to take him off every medication he was on. Now he's saving tons of money. After I had given the cure to 136 people, it still bothered me that I was using chewing tobacco. I couldn't find any long-term studies stating the effects and how carcinogenic this particular tobacco product was but I knew I had to do something about it. After 12 years of putting glass in my mouth, causing scar tissue that will no doubt lead to cancer, I finally did something.

I spoke with a friend - a vaper. He showed me how he gets his nicotine without the massive doses of carcinogens caused by combusting tobacco products. It looks so strange to me, my friend blowing enormous clouds of vapor from his lips - it looked like he was expelling souls he had collected that day. The same day I went to a local vapor shop and bought an Aspire Spinner. I used the Spinner for a week and I only bought two cans of chewing tobacco, A significant reduction from 10 cans per week.

But I wanted more. More vapor, more flavor. The next week I went to another vapor shop and bought the aspire CF sub ohm mod with the Aspire Atlantis tank. One of the guys at the vapor store even sold me an extra battery for $20, it was used but in great condition. This was the last day I bought or used chewing tobacco.

I'm a cherry picker by nature. I find the best things that work in the best way. I found this out along time ago and have learned to apply it in all areas of my life. I applied the best techniques to wrestling in high school, to studying in college and the best techniques to finding the healthiest foods and making them taste like the most delicious cuisine.

Every now and then I find something that works the first time without having to shop around to test five different products. I am wise enough to know that when I find something that works, it works. It is just a fact of life that when many products or ideas within the same genre are put forth, only one will emerge to be the absolute best.

The aspire Atlantis tank and the battery for which it was clearly made simply works. It has kept me off tobacco products altogether for six months now. I didn't make a promise to myself or to anyone else to quit using tobacco - it wasn't necessary. I just don't need tobacco anymore because I have my Atlantis Aspire tank and my sub ohm batteries that really last.

Being a truck driver, I've always used tobacco products to treat boredom. So naturally I use my vape quite often. Let's just say I have never been in a position where I needed nicotine and didn't have a charged battery with me that worked exquisitely.

I also have the five ml upgrade tank that only add tremendous value to my vaping experience. Pulling over and refilling my tank several times a day is not an option so the five ml tank is a true blessing for people like me. I like to drive down the road at 65 miles an hour blowing huge clouds of vapor as I get my fix and relax myself into a highway-staring trance while tasting berries and custards and cakes and creams. Huge vapor clouds for days.

I made myself healthy. The diet I found made my arthritis go away and I haven't been sick in two years. I am responsible for this, no one else. But it was the products made by Aspire that made me the healthiest I can be, all the while saving money because I correctly cherry-picked the absolute best product on the market the first time. The one thing I never thought I would get rid of, the thing I was sure was going to eventually drag me to my death has not only been mitigated but eradicated from my healthy body thanks to Aspire. I know where I was headed and Aspire changed my course of direction. This is why I have added it to the cure that I give to people when they tell me they're sick. Now this life-breathing document truly sets the foundation for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. Because that's what it's all about, really. It's about showing people they don't have to die 40 years before their time. We can sit in a room of cloudy vapor instead of smoke, we can eat the most delicious foods that exist and have a nice long pull on vapor infused with nicotine and not have heart attacks or contract lung cancer.

So here's to you Aspire, for allowing us to become as healthy as we want to be. Helping people help themselves is the most noble endeavor humans can undertake. If you'd like a copy of the cure, please just let me know and I will email it to you right away. After what you've done for me, it's the least I can do. So keep making your products the way you do and I'll be right here blowing humongous vapor clouds.

Your Humble Beneficiary,
    Sean MacLeod

Dear friend,

Exciting time! You have been selected as one of the 10 excellent storytellers, please send an email to kiki@aspirecig.com for your gift!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire