Sub-Ohm Atomizer HELP

The Elite Kit comes with a 1.0ohm and a 0.3ohm replacement atomizer. Two important questions:
1) How long will each atomizer last before I need to replace it with another? I vape for aprox. an hour a day rather casually.
2) What wattage should I fire the 1.0, 0.5, an 0.3 atomizers at? Note I have the CF MAXX variable wattage battery.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.
    When the flavor and vapor reduced,we suggest customers to change the coil.
    1.0,we suggest 40-50W.
    0.5,we suggest 20-30W
    0.3,we suggest 70W-80W.
    Customers can use our CF MAXX battery with the 0.3 ohm coil at 50W,the vapor is acceptable,but,if in order to get better vapor and flavor,we suggest customer to use our 0.3 ohm coil at 70W-80W.

Wish you all the best!
  • Thank you. As well, the wick holes, as well as the coil, are larger for the Atlantis 2/Mega. Does the online store have atomizer heads with these upgraded features?
  • Dear glenmccausland,

Now the coil is for sale on our online store.
    Here is the link:https://online.aspirecig.com/5pcs-atlantis-replacement-atomizerdelivery-in-april-20-p-89.html
© 2017 Powered by Aspire