CF VV Fakes?

I ordered a couple of CF VV batteries on amazon, but can't tell if they are legit or not. I thought they would be a good buy because the seller was listed as "Aspire" but they came from a third party "SolikoDeal." These aren't my first CF VV batteries to own, I compared it to my original, and noticed in the area where the button it, the original has voltage and current information, as well as the CE logo, the ones I bought are just polished. Also, the knob on the bottom feels different and doesn't turn as smooth. Are these real?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • bd0319" said:
    I ordered a couple of CF VV batteries on amazon, but can't tell if they are legit or not. I thought they would be a good buy because the seller was listed as "Aspire" but they came from a third party "SolikoDeal." These aren't my first CF VV batteries to own, I compared it to my original, and noticed in the area where the button it, the original has voltage and current information, as well as the CE logo, the ones I bought are just polished. Also, the knob on the bottom feels different and doesn't turn as smooth. Are these real?
    Dear Customer,
    Oh,sincerely sorry to hear that.
    For our CF vv battery ,in the area around the button,it has voltage and capacity information,as well as the CE and dustbin logo.
    If one battery doesn't have these information.
    It is a fake aspire product.
    Please ask the seller for refund.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire