Aspire Atlantis v2 question

Am i going to need a box mod in order to run the new Atlantis v2? most are suggesting 30W but i was wondering if that is a requirement. (I am a new to this)
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • OLDGREG" said:
    Am i going to need a box mod in order to run the new Atlantis v2? most are suggesting 30W but i was wondering if that is a requirement. (I am a new to this)
    Dear OLDGREG,
    Thank you for your question.
    There are three different resistance coils for Atlantis 2,different resistance coil,the suggested wattage is also different.

0.3ohm:70W-80W
    0.5ohm:20W-30W
    1.0ohm:40W-50W

If you want to experience three resistance coils,if the maximum ouput wattage is only 30W,We think it is not enough.

You can try our CF MAXX battery,it is compatible with 0.3-5.0ohm coils.
    link for the details:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-maxx-batteryonly-charge-with-aspire-usb-1000mahdelivery-on-20th-april-p-100.html

Wish you all the best!
  • Will the new V2 Atlantis heads be compatible with the original Atlantis tank?
  • suzannah" said:
    Will the new V2 Atlantis heads be compatible with the original Atlantis tank?
    Dear suzannah,
    Customers can use the 0.5 ohm coil on our Atlantis,Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega.As for the 0.3 and 1.0 ohm coils,we suggest customers to use with our Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega tank,because,the vapor wattage(0.3 ohm:70W-80W,1.0ohm:40W-50W) is very high,so the heating power is also very high,the temparture of the vapor will be a little hot,our Atlantis 2 and Atlantis mega have a adjustable cooling system on the top of the upper hardware,customers can adjust the temperature of the vapor by rotating the valve to control the access of the external cool air.However,our previous Atlantis tank doesn't contain this cooling system.
  • Got to burn your customers why new tank goes lower then the aspire mod that were made for it I been using .3 in Atlantis no problem I use smoks brand there same fail rate at half the price .
    and WTG I was a good supporter of aspire but you burn us way to much your as bad as the cigarette companies now ill buy clones cheap enough for the change. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Dear MrAssisonfire,
    Thank you so much for your supporting.
    Every brand is not perfect from the first time,they need time to be better and better,Iphone from 1 version-6 version,windows from 1 version-8 version,we also need try our best to constantly improve our product to provide customer a perfect experience.

I make suggestion to our general manager
    More free samples and special offers to aspire's loyal fans

How about this suggestion? :D

Best Regards!
  • jinnis" said:

Suits me ! :lol:
  • Cegoca" said:
    [quote="jinnis"]