Can you tell me if this is an authorized seller?

Can one of the moderators tell me if the place below is an authorized dealer? please and thanks

Smokedale Tobacco
Bergen Plaza 7141 10th St N, Oakdale, MN 55128
smokedaletobacco.com

They are literally the biggest tobacco store in the US and have a massive selection of e cigs and e juice, ive been going to this place for years. i bought an Atlantis tank here today and a pack of 5 replacement atomizers, i went and checked the codes, and i found out they have been checked already, which surprised me and pissed me off. i just want to know whats going on before i go down there and talk to the owner
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • koes" said:
    Can one of the moderators tell me if the place below is an authorized dealer? please and thanks

Smokedale Tobacco
    Bergen Plaza 7141 10th St N, Oakdale, MN 55128
    smokedaletobacco.com

They are literally the biggest tobacco store in the US and have a massive selection of e cigs and e juice, ive been going to this place for years. i bought an Atlantis tank here today and a pack of 5 replacement atomizers, i went and checked the codes, and i found out they have been checked already, which surprised me and pissed me off. i just want to know whats going on before i go down there and talk to the owner
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    We are sorry that this store is not our authorized distributor.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire