New Atlantis Kit

Hi All,

I'm a newbie vaper really and have only used the Aspire ET-S BDC clearomizer up until this weekend when I went for the plunge and purchased the Atlantis tank, CF SubOhm battery, 420mA USB charger and additional bigger 5ml tank. I am really impressed with my new setup compared to being used to the ET-S :D

Since my purchase on Saturday having seen two new tanks (Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega), a new battery (CF Maxx) and a new charger (1000mA) appear to have been released I can't help but feel a little disgruntled! Nonetheless, I am considering purchasing another battery/ies and tank/s as spare setups so I just have a couple of questions;

1. Is the CF SubOhm battery suitable for use with both of the new tanks and with any variant of the new coils?
2. Are the 0.5ohm coils that came with my Atlantis tank usable in any of the new tanks?
3. What sort of reduction in charging time am I likely to see if I get the 1000mA charger (I charge from my laptop via USB) compared to the 420mA?

Many Thanks
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire!
    Now answer your questions as belows:
    1.Our subohm battery is compatible with 0.3-1.0ohm,but in order better vapor,we suggest customer to use 0.5-0.8ohm coils.
    As our 0.3 ohm coils,in order to get better vapor,we suggest 70W-80W,1.0 ohm coils ,we suggest 40W-50W.
    You can try our new battery CF Maxx,it can be used with our new Atlantis 2 and Atlantis mega.the vapor is acceptable.
    https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-m ... p-100.html
    2.Customers can use the 0.5 ohm coil on our Atlantis,Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega.As for the 0.3 and 1.0 ohm coils,we suggest customers to use with our Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega tank,because,the vapor wattage(0.3 ohm:70W-80W,1.0ohm:40W-50W) is very high,so the heating power is also very high,the temparture of the vapor will be a little hot,our Atlantis 2 and Atlantis mega have a adjustable cooling system on the top of the upper hardware,customers can adjust the temperature of the vapor by rotating the valve to control the access of the external cool air.However,our previous Atlantis tank doesn't contain this cooling system.
    3.If customer to use the 420mah charger,the charging time may be very long.In order to get better charging experience,we suggest customers to use our new standard charger(Output: DC 4.2V 1000mah ).
    here is the link for the charger:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-usb-chargeroptional-p-78.html

Please pay attention to the purchase suggestion and notice.

Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire!
    Now answer your questions as belows:
    1.Our subohm battery is compatible with 0.3-1.0ohm,but in order better vapor,we suggest customer to use 0.5-0.8ohm coils.
    As our 0.3 ohm coils,in order to get better vapor,we suggest 70W-80W,1.0 ohm coils ,we suggest 40W-50W.
    You can try our new battery CF Maxx,it can be used with our new Atlantis 2 and Atlantis mega.the vapor is acceptable.
    https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-m ... p-100.html
    Hi Tina,

Based on what you've said above, this says to me that the CF Maxx is not suitable for use with the 0.3ohm coils then as these require 70-80W and the CF Maxx has a maximum 50W output, is this correct?
  • Dear Customer,
    You can use our CF MAXX with the 0.3 ohm coils,because our CF MAXX battery is compatible with 0.3-5.0 ohm coil.the vapor is acceptable.
    But in order to enjoy the best performance of the 0.3ohm coils,we suggest customers to use 70W-80W.

Wish you all the best!
  • Thanks for your replies. Which battery would you recommend for use with the new Atlantis 2 and/or Atlantis Mega tanks then, the CF sub ohm, the CF Maxx or the ESP 30W?
  • bainbo1973" said:
    Thanks for your replies. Which battery would you recommend for use with the new Atlantis 2 and/or Atlantis Mega tanks then, the CF sub ohm, the CF Maxx or the ESP 30W?
    Dear bainbo1973,
    The 0.3,0.5,1.0 ohm coils all can be used on the Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega.
    Available Resistance:
    1)0.3Ω(70W-80W)
    2)0.5Ω(20W-30W)
    3)1.0Ω(40W-50W)

You can try our CF maxx battery with the Atlantis 2/Atlantis mega.

For the maximum output wattage of our CF maxx battery is 50W,If customers want to use 0.3 ohm coils,we suggest customer to use 50W to fire,the vapor is acceptable,but if customers want to get better vapor,we suggest customers to use batteries with 70W-80W output.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire