Atlantis 2&mega Replacement coils are for sale now

The 0.3&0.5&1.0 ohm replacement coils for the Atlantis 2&mega are for sale on our online store.
1)0.3Ω(70W-80W)
2)0.5Ω (20W-30W)
3)1.0Ω(40W-50W)

The link:https://online.aspirecig.com/5pcs-atlantis-replacement-atomizerdelivery-in-april-20-p-89.html
Delivery in the middle of April
Comments
  • 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @WVVermin It's my pleasure to answer your question. :)>-
    Before there were two version 0.5 ohm coils,one with large airflow hole,one with small airflow hole.
    We did running change,now there are only one version 0.5 ohm coil(the one with large airflow hole).
    You can use the 0.5 ohm coil from the Atlantis 1 on the Atlantis 2,you also can use the 0.5 ohm coil from the Atlantis 2 on the Atlantis 1.
    They are compatible. :\">
  • @WVVermin you are welcome! :)
    kavin
  • 1)0.3Ω(70W-80W)
    2)0.5Ω (20W-30W)
    3)1.0Ω(40W-50W)

Are these the wattages that are recommended for those who have variable wattage devices?
    If so, are these correct? I would expect the 1.0 Ohm to require way less wattage than the 0.5 one.....Please confirm that this is correct.
  • JonP" said:
    1)0.3Ω(70W-80W)
    2)0.5Ω (20W-30W)
    3)1.0Ω(40W-50W)

Are these the wattages that are recommended for those who have variable wattage devices?
    If so, are these correct? I would expect the 1.0 Ohm to require way less wattage than the 0.5 one.....Please confirm that this is correct.
    Dear Jonp,
    You are not the only one to ask this question.
    It is correct.The using wattage not only decided by the resistance,but also decided by the size of the wire and the distance between the wire

Have a nice day!
  • JonP" said:

1)0.3Ω(70W-80W)
    2)0.5Ω (20W-30W)
    3)1.0Ω(40W-50W)

is the 0.5Ω (20W-30W) from atlantis V2 the same as the old one from the original atlantis?
  • josephsv" said:
    [quote="JonP"]

1)0.3Ω(70W-80W)
    2)0.5Ω (20W-30W)
    3)1.0Ω(40W-50W)

is the 0.5Ω (20W-30W) from atlantis V2 the same as the old one from the original atlantis?[/quote]
    Yes.You are correct.
  • Will there be separate coils for the V2 and Mega?
    The intake holes are difference sizes when compared side by side
  • Will there be a separate set of coils for the Atlantis V2 and the Mega?
    I'm asking because when compared side-by-side, the Mega coils have bigger intake holes on the cores.
  • Neo13" said:
    Will there be a separate set of coils for the Atlantis V2 and the Mega?
    I'm asking because when compared side-by-side, the Mega coils have bigger intake holes on the cores.
    Dear Neo13,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    The airflow holes on the coils are the same size.
    Customers can choose from 0.3 ohm,0.5 ohm,1.0 ohm.

Have a nice day!
  • Hi Tina,

I clicked on the link you posted and tried to research before asking, but I just want to make sure as I already own an Atlantis 1 and have several 0.5 coils already on hand.

I was thinking of purchasing an Atlantis 2, could I use the 0.5 coils that I already purchased for my Atlantis 1?

And if I purchased 0.5 coils for the Atlantis 2, could I use them in my Atlantis 1? Long story short, are they the same coils and interchangeable with either tank?

Sorry for the basic question, thanks for all your help.
  • Thanks for the clarification, compatibility makes it much more convenient :D
  • I recently purchased a 5 pack of these new replacment coils, and i am not longer getting any flavor out of my Aspire Atlantis. I have tried putting in another coil from the pack and still no flavor gets through. I get full flavor using the same Juice in other devices so its not "vapors tongue" as some have suggested, it has to be a problem with the new coils or perhaps the tank itself. Any advise on how i might be able to fix this problem?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire