Aspire Nautilus leaking issues

Hello
Recently I bought an Aspire Nautilus and it has been leaking through the air hole, basically leaking out all the juice. I have changed the atomizer multiple times and have checked the serial number on this site to verify that the device is authentic.
Coil 1.8 ohms
Juice 2.5 mg/mL
Operating at: 4.0v, 8.4w

Thank you
Jason
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.If not,after few hours,all the e-juice inside the tank will leak out from the airflow hole.
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.Even a little crack will cause the problem.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.
    If leaking problem is happen,please try to disassemble the device,and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    Then change out the old coil,must make sure the coil is screwed to the base hardware very tightly.
    Notice :the coil can not be washed by water.
    Have a nice day!
  • I am also having this issue, and have already cleaned it and made sure it was secured properly and it just leaks and leaks and leaks. BOTH OF THEM I HAVE DO THAT. I have already checked the codes to make sure they are real. What do I need to do about this? Is this grounds for replacement??
© 2017 Powered by Aspire