Don't change the BVC nautilus heads!!

I am very disappointed to hear that you guys are going to change the heads on the BVC nautlius mini.. These heads performed better and had the most flavor than any other tank I have tried. Why do you guys have to keep up with the cloud chasing groups. For people who don't cloud chase the BVC heads had the best flavor and performance. Granted if the wicking material was dangerous that is another story, but I would have hoped you found a safer ceramic wick material than go to the standard cotton. Whatever wick you had in there taste better than cotton wicks. Cotton usually bothers my lungs too, and I haven't had a problem since using the BVC heads.. I wish you guys left the thing alone.. You had an awesome tank that gave really great flavor...

:(
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and your kind concern.
    We only do little changes to our nautilus BVC coils,to make the airflow hole on the coils a little bigger.
    As for wick materials,there were some talks about the ceramic firber material we used in our Atlantis atomizer /BVC coils before.We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses,here is the link for our statement:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958

We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

At last,doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customer suggested. We are now doing running change to full organic cotton.It is not normal cotton.

Wish you all the best!
  • the only people complaining are cloud chasers.. Why change the nautilus at all.. people who buy the nautilus mini aren't cloud chasers, they aren't looking for huge air flows.. I use the nautilus on the smallest air hole.. and the flavor is better than organic cotton. You already have a sub ohm tank for those guys who want organic cotton and open air flows and sub ohm.. Why ruin the mini nautilus.. Everyone who currently has a mini nautilus enjoys it. Look at the reviews.. No one is complaining. The flavor on it is great.. You designed an awesome tank for people who aren't vaping just to produce huge clouds.. I wish I could find where to buy the ceramic wicking material you use so i can rebuild it myself when you switch to cotton.
  • guinea54" said:
    I am very disappointed to hear that you guys are going to change the heads on the BVC nautlius mini.. These heads performed better and had the most flavor than any other tank I have tried. Why do you guys have to keep up with the cloud chasing groups. For people who don't cloud chase the BVC heads had the best flavor and performance. Granted if the wicking material was dangerous that is another story, but I would have hoped you found a safer ceramic wick material than go to the standard cotton. Whatever wick you had in there taste better than cotton wicks. Cotton usually bothers my lungs too, and I haven't had a problem since using the BVC heads.. I wish you guys left the thing alone.. You had an awesome tank that gave really great flavor...

:(
    Totally agree with you.

Aspire should give us the option to buy Ceramic BVC's or Cotton BVC's..... Bring back the smaller holed ceramic BVC's... Sell both

I vape to keep from smoking. I haven't smoked in over a year now. I'm not a cloud chaser.
  • I have tried cotton in the past and found the flavor to be disgusting, not to mention it left a strange film and aftertaste in my mouth as though I'd been chewing paper. I'm talking about cotton that was soaking in eliquid for a day prior to being used, not dry, unsaturated cotton. I was hoping that Aspire's coils would somehow not taste that way. I tried one of the new coils and lo and behold, they are every bit as horrible. Changing to just cotton is an incredibly shortsighted and flat out idiotic move. After trying more than a dozen tank and coil systems, I finally found one I liked in the Nautilus. Now I can't imagine continuing to use it, so I'm destined to spend a stupid amount of money just trying to find a new tank and coil system that isn't junk. It certainly won't be another Aspire product! With that said, thanks for nothing you stupid Chinese dicks!
  • Cotton wicks are disgusting tasting garbage no matter what you do to your wicks, not to mention they BURN BECAUSE THEY ARE PLANT FIBER. Ceramic is RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES AND DOES NOT EASILY BURN. Ceramic wicks mean better flavor, and ACTUAL VAPOR, NOT SMOKE BECAUSE YOU'RE BURNING THE STUPID COTTON. I won't waste another dime on an Aspire product, you clearly don't care about a HUGE portion of your business.
  • Is there anyway we can buy the ceramic wick BVC directly from you guys? It was my favorite and I hate the cotton
  • Unfortunately all they are interested in is cloud chasing and keeping up with the latest crazes (i.e. organic cotton, sub-ohm etc.).

I am afraid the fanatics are dictating the vaping scene and unfortunately it will mean that vaping as we know it will be "down the tubes" and banned in most parts of the world pretty soon. The main problem being the poor perception by the general (non smoking) public that vaping is still a form of smoking. Even if we could educate them to show that it is not, the first time they see some idiot filling a room with fog from one puff on a 150 watt 0.1 ohm coil then we are back to square one!

It is a great shame the term "e-cigarette" was ever used - if we had started with Nicotine Inhaler or similar it might have become more acceptable, after all Nicotine patches and Gum are generally thought of in a favourable way, but as soon as the name contains "cigarette", forget it.

There is slowly a realisation from the establishment, here in the UK, that vaping is actually a lot safer than smoking and even a suggestion that equipment should be made available on the NHS. Trouble is, if that happens, it would bring with it a whole host of approvals and regulations and we would end up with the only available devices being "cig-a-likes" (that word again) provided at exorbitant cost by the Tobacco and Pharmaceutical companies - every other type of non-approved device would be banned.

So for the majority of mainstream vapers it will be find another NRT, back to the cigs or quit totally of course.

• @dfishere I am sorry that we don't make the ceramic wick BVC any more.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire