HELP WITH NAUTILUS MINI

I've looked through some of the other threads but I don't really understand the language. I bought a mini last year and it's worked fine until recently. It now pops and spit and it burns harshly when I inhale. Real harsh. I've tried changing the atomizer a few times but it's still the same. Help!
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    First,please check the security code of your tank and replacement coils on our website to make sure it is original,no one check the security code before you.
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on the glass tube.Even a little crack will cause the problem.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%)

If this kind of problem happen,please try to disassemble the device,and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    Then change out the old coil
    Notice :the coil can not be washed by water.

What's more,it is most important that:it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.Use the largest airflow hole.

Wish you all the best!
  • You said you've had it for one year? That's a long time! Maybe it's time to do a complete rebuild and cleaning. I mean a deep clean and piece by piece rebuild? I'd imagine the contact pins may have worn out or something else by now. Or maybe time for a new tank?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire