CF sub ohm battery charging issues

When the battery flashes red I screw it into my charger some times it will charger for an hour other time it will charge for 4 or more hours. The light on the charger will turn green but the light on the button never flashe or goes out. When i go to use the battery it will not take any time before it flashes red again. I won the battery in a contest last month and it did not come with a charger just the battery in a tube.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our charger is solid separately
    Customers can buy our original charger on our online store:https://online.aspirecig.com/battery-accessories-c-12_13.html or from our authorized sellers:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/
    Our battery have Atomizer Short Circuit Protection:If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors looks like pink) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”Please check if the coils is short or if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.
    What's more,our battery have overheating reminding function,if customers use the battery 6-10 seconds constantly,the light on the battery will flash to remind customers to loose the fire button to let the battery have a rest.Then try later.
    Our engineers suggest customers to use our original charger to charge the battery,for other brand charger will damage our battery.
    As customers requirment,It takes longer time to use our original USB
    charger (standard:output DC 4.2V,500mah) to charge our CF subohm battery.
    So we are going to release another standard USB charger(output:DC
    4.2V,1000mah ),if customer want to charge our CF sub ohm,we suggest customer to choose 1000mah output standard charger.
    What's more,if customers want to use wall adaptor charger to charge the battery,please make sure the output voltage and current of the adaptor is greater than the USB charger,otherwise,it will never full charged.
    The output:DC 4.2V,1000mah charger will be sold this week.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire