Voltage and wattage limits

I recently purchased a nautalis mini for my wife and she is using it on an istick 50w she loves the tank she needs a tight airflow but I can't seem to find any limitation suggestions for the coils she has been staying under 4.3 volts which is like 8 watts can't seem to find any suggested ranges anywhere am I missing it ? What is the max voltage or wattage suggested for the coils
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:

For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.If customer want to use wattage adjustable battery,the reasonable wattage is:4.5W-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,If customer want to use wattage adjustable battery,the reasonable wattage is:7W-10W
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,please let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    Above information for your reference.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire