My Security code says it's been used 4 times. Charging...

when I entered my security code, & I checked it twice it told me that my security code has been used 4 times and to be aware of fake products. it does have the hologram sticker but not by the label where the barcode is. This sticker is on the top of the cap. It is the holographic aspire sticker.

what does this mean that the security code has already been used four times? :cry:

also, how do I know when my battery is fully charged? When I plug it in the square is red when do I know that it is fully charged? I've only had it plugged in for 5 minutes and the square turned blue. does that mean it's finished charging?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    The security code is on the box,which need customer to scratch and get it,
    When customer check the security code on our website,it should be original.no one check the security code before you.
    If the security code is checked before or doesn't not exist,it is fake aspire product.
    When you first check the security code on our website,it should shows original.
    Charging Instructions:
    1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
    2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
    3.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
    4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
    5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
    6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire