CF VV+ will not power on

As the title say CF VV+ battery will not power on. If i plug it into the charger the charge does not even see the batter there. Light stayed on after taking a pull the went off and will not turn back on.
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    We are sorry that we don't understand your problem very well.
    We try to ask some questions:
    our battery have Overdischarge Protection:When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times. Did the orange LED light blink 15 times to remind you to charge the battery?
    When you plug the battery to the usb charger, then Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.did the light on the battery flash 3 times or not?
    Did you full charged the battery or not? (Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.)

Have a nice day!
  • The issue is as I said. battery turned off and will not turn back on. If i plug it in to charge green light come on thats all.
  • Battery will not turn back on after it turned off. charger does not even see that the battery is plugged into it. the green light on charger comes on but that is it. we have other smaller aspire batteries and the chargers work on them no issues.
  • Dear Customer,
    When you plug the battery to the usb charger, then Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.From your description,the light on the usb charger is solid green,how is the light on the battery?Did it light up?

Did you try to use another charger to charge the battery?

Have a nice day!
  • Tried different charger wall and computer. no light comes on on the battery. Charger tried is an aspire.
  • Dear Customer,
    Please let the battery stay on the charger for 1-2 hours to see if the light on the charger will light up.
    If not,as our Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,the seller can exchange from the former sellers,we will ask our distributors to send out the replacement.
    If you bought the product directly from us,please send your problem to our online store support:online@aspirecig.com

Have a nice day!
  • I have already said if i plug ut into the charger the charge does not see the battery there. Place it was bought has closed. It was a gift. $100 premium kit. last time me or anyone in teh family buys any aspire products. battery is maybe 4 months old.
    141 a johnson rd
    bronwood ga 39826

make it right or bye bye
  • One last thing, and it's a really simple thing, but you haven't mentioned it....

Have you tried 5 rapid clicks on the battery button after removing it from the charger?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire