BVC coils

Hi
This is my first time on the forum
I have a Nautilus (not mini) with an itaste mvp and am having problems with gurgling
It has only started when I bought new genuine coils,these look different to the last 2 sets in that there is a thicker seal around the bottom (the white one) where the heater is fitted.
It doesnt matter how the voltage/ohm/airflow is set, after 5 minutes vaping it starts to gurgle.
The only way to stop it is to make a wick out of kitchen paper,poke it down through the mouthpiece and soak it up.
Have Aspire changed the design or are they faulty?
Any help please
telemad
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • telemad" said:
    Hi
    This is my first time on the forum
    I have a Nautilus (not mini) with an itaste mvp and am having problems with gurgling
    It has only started when I bought new genuine coils,these look different to the last 2 sets in that there is a thicker seal around the bottom (the white one) where the heater is fitted.
    It doesnt matter how the voltage/ohm/airflow is set, after 5 minutes vaping it starts to gurgle.
    The only way to stop it is to make a wick out of kitchen paper,poke it down through the mouthpiece and soak it up.
    Have Aspire changed the design or are they faulty?
    Any help please
    telemad
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    there is a thicker seal around the bottom??? :?: :?:
    Would you please take a picture to show the difference?We will check with our engineer.
    Have a nice day!
  • Are the wicking holes on the side bigger then the ones you've been using? I'm having the same problem. I usually buy a lot of packs at a time so I'll have them. Well I finally had to buy more and the new ones have bigger holes. I have had nothing but problems with these new ones. I use to be able to vape over five 5ml tank fulls on one coil now I'm lucky to get two. The bigger holes are letting to much juice into the coil. I used to be able to pick up my MVP with my Nautilus and vape. Now I spend more time fighting with these new coils. Not Happy :x
  • thegeodeman2005" said:
    Are the wicking holes on the side bigger then the ones you've been using? I'm having the same problem. I usually buy a lot of packs at a time so I'll have them. Well I finally had to buy more and the new ones have bigger holes. I have had nothing but problems with these new ones. I use to be able to vape over five 5ml tank fulls on one coil now I'm lucky to get two. The bigger holes are letting to much juice into the coil. I used to be able to pick up my MVP with my Nautilus and vape. Now I spend more time fighting with these new coils. Not Happy :x
    I am hearing this over and over again in the forums I read. For people who prefer a tight draw and lower watts, these coils are flooding and gurgling.

The cloud chaser complained that the coils couldn't keep up so they changed them.

Please do something to make the BVC coils work for the non cloud chasers.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire