Paypal checkout not working for me

I attempted to purchase 2 Atlantis base hardware units and the PayPal checkout doesn't seem to be working. I've tried three different browsers and all have the same issue. My PayPal account information comes up correctly. As soon as I hit continue and it should refer me back to the aspire site the page fails to load. I get a completely white page. Can you help? None of the U.S. vendors seem to sell the base hardware kit.
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!
    If you can not use paypay payment,you can choose “Check/Money Order ”payment,After generating orders,you can transfer to our paypal account: pay@aspirecig.com via paypal directly.

Have a nice day!
  • Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try.
  • sideshow" said:
    Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try.
    Dear Customer ,
    Thanks for supporting Aspire .
    Pls note that :
    If you choose “Check/Money Order ”,you should Paypal to our account
    And after you have paid ,pls tell the support know the Unique Transaction ID by email .

Which will ensure we can ship the order to you in time.

Best Regards !
  • Hi Demi,

I sent the paypal payment quite a while ago and I haven't received the tank hardware I ordered. My order number is 201413496.
  • sideshow said:

I attempted to purchase 2 Atlantis base hardware units and the PayPal checkout doesn't seem to be working. I've tried three different browsers and all have the same issue. My PayPal account information comes up correctly. As soon as I hit continue and it should refer me back to the aspire site the page fails to load. I get a completely white page. Can you help? None of the U.S. vendors seem to sell the base hardware kit.

Dear Customer,
    Sorry to tell you that you did not make an order successfully.
    Could you pls try again pls?
    Here's a little tip for you.
    When you click on the Checkout with Paypal directly from the Cart, it doesn't work, as it doesn't ask you for shipping method. When you click on the normal checkout button, to choose between Paypal and Wire transfer, it asks you for shipping option, and then it works.
    Rreally sorry for the inconvenience.

• Ok, thanks for your help. I'll try to complete order again. However, I seem to have paid on March 18, 2015 (transaction attached).
    pdf
    pdf
    PayPal: Transaction Details.pdf
  • Hello friend ,
    The new order : 201418928
    We have updated .
    Then the order will be shipped today ,you can get the tracking No. late by email .
    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me .

Have a nice day !

Best Regards !
  • Thanks a lot Demi! I received the parts.
  • That is great ! Have a nice day ! :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire