Why is Aspire Nautilus tank leaking from air holes?

Hi, I am new to the vaping world and all I've had is trouble. I bought a nautilus tank and it worked fine at first, until I changed the juice. I guess I didn't tighten it enough and now juice is leaking out of the air holes. Everything is tight now, but I'm wondering if I messed it up for good, or if there's a way to fix it. I really love the tank. I brought it back to the dealer and he tried putting a second rubber coil on the atomizer to see if it would stop the leak but unfortunately it didn't. If there's any other way to fix this please tell me! Thanks.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.If not,the leaking problem will happen
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.Even a little crack will cause the problem.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.
    If leaking problem is happen,please try to disassemble the device,and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    Then change out the old coil
    Notice :the coil can not be washed by water.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%)

Have a nice day!
  • Leaking shouldn't "ruin" anything. Just clean it well now that is has leaked. Make sure the contact points are dry and I doubt you'll have any issues.
  • I purchased one of the big 5 ml tanks 2 months ago. I was tired of always filling up my other one. It Worked great until yesterday. Tank decided to start leaking through the vent holes as described in this discussion. Didn't leak a little....leaked out the entire tank (twice). I also did everything mentioned in this discussion. Nothing helped. Poor product. Disappointed.
  • Check the coils o-ring seal, it could be broken or even missing, Also make sure the coil is not cross threaded and is screwed all the way down onto the base unit.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire