Nautilus

Will the regular Nautilus ever come with a BVC instead of a BDC?
Comments
  • 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Indeed, some prefer vaping at a lower power (Wattage), others go much higher.
    It's up to you to find your "sweet spot" in Watts and once you found it, it's easier to select your preference in Watts, as an eventual coil resistance change won't influence your setting.
    lisa-meagher
  • @queenie

You would just need to replace the coil. Also I highly recommend that you clean the tank and refill with fresh juice as the old juice may now carry the burnt taste as well.
    watkijw
  • Dear Customer,
    Please see the description on the box,if it said "BVC",the coil in the nautilus kit is BVC coil.
    Have a nice day!
  • I apologize in advance if this question of mine has been answered a million times, but I have been getting conflicted information when i research this question on the internet.

Question(s):
    1. What recommended Voltage AND Wattage setting sould the Aspire Nautilus and Nautilus Mini be vaped at?
    2. What recommended Voltage AND Wattage setting sould the Aspire Atlantis be vaped at?

I have an Eleaf iStick 50W. And of course, I have the Aspire Nautilus and the Nautilus Mini and I have the Aspire Atlantis tank. :)

Thank so much and again, I do apologize if you guys have answerd this question many times before.
    ~Bailee
  • Dear Bailee,
    Don't care about it too much!
    For the nautilus and nautilus mini:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.

For the Atlantis tank:
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils
    If customers use the high output wattage(the maxi wattage can reach 50W/100w/150w),in order to get long life for the coils,we suggest customers to use the lowest wattage that can fire the tank.
    Have a nice day!
  • Thank you so much. :)
  • I'd suggest doing some research about how Ohm's Law works .... and since you have a variable wattage OR variable voltage device (iStick) just set it to the voltage mode for Nautilus tanks (3 clicks of the power button) and adjust it to the recommended Aspire coil voltage, which is printed literally directly on the coil. Same goes for the Atlantis, it has a wattage range printed on the side of the coils - change your iStick to wattage mode and set it how you like it.

The range of power is so you know how low or how high it can go, once you know the range, adjust to your own personal taste. Too hot? Turn it down. Not enough vapor? Turn it up, etc.
  • Thank you, I will indeed to some research on Ohm's Law. I enjoy learning about the important safety rules. Hopefully pretty soon, I'll have a good understanding of all of this. :)

Much appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
    Bailee
  • Hi,

I'm pretty new to vaping.

Using a Nautilus with an innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus.

Is it best to vape using VW or VV?
    Does it make a difference?
    In terms of battery life, etc.

Thanks!
  • I prefer VW as I have more precise control. There is no difference in battery life provided you are using equivalent settings (4.2V = 9.8W @ 1.8Ω)
  • I have one more question, I hope that's ok.

I know the equation to find out you perfect watts is (VxV)/R - where to get the V value?
    I mean if it's a VW/VV mod, which v value to use?

Thanks!
  • The Voltage is your battery charge that of course varies from 4.2 V (fully charged) to where you mod allows it (let's say 3.4 V ).
    Take 4.0 V to make your calculations easier.

So a 1.8 Ohm coil at 4 Volts will need (4*4/1.8) = 8.9 Watts.
    If you like that vape at 9 W, regulate at 9W on your mod and you will not need to worry about your battery charge until it's too low for your mod.
  • Ah, so there is some flexibility in terms of "ideal wattage"...
    Good to know!

Thanks so much!
    (until further questions arise:)
  • For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.

If the above has occured, do i need to replace the whole tank?
  • 1.8 Nautilus coils: Sorry but this comment (as quoted) above is just totally false. 1.8 coils can go (as per manufact rec.) up to 5V for the 1.8 coils (4.2 - 5v). In watts that is 9w - 13w. Also if you burn out a coil you just replace the coil not the tank.
    I think the 1.6 coils are 3 - 4.2 watts - which is lower. If in doubt, just look on the side of the coil it will be printed (or google a valid source).
© 2017 Powered by Aspire