Aspire Atlantis (NEED HELP!)

I just recently got my Aspire Atlantis about 3 weeks ago. The other day i gave it a 4 hour charge and when i went to use it, I only got 10 minutes of use with it. It is the Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery. Does anyone know how to fix this issue???
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    After 10 minutes of use,what is the light color on the battery? Did the light on the battery flash? How many times did it flash?
    After 10 minutes of use,When you still press the fire button,what's going on?
    Have a nice day!
  • I charged it for 4 hours. It was blue when I took it off the charger. After 10 minutes turned orange. Then died.
  • The light on the battery was blue at first, and then about 10 minutes later turned orange. and even minutes after that died. The light on the charger never turns green either, always red.. Would this be a charger issue or battery issue?
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Once fully charged,the light on the charger will turn green,the light on the battery will turn off.
    From your description,the battery is not full charged before you using it.
    What kind of charger did you use?
    Did you use our original charger?
    Did you use computer to charge the battery or wall charger?
    What is the output current and voltage of your USB charger and wall adaptor?
    Have a nice day!
  • Dear Customer,
    "I charged it for 4 hours. It was blue when I took it off the charger. After 10 minutes turned orange. Then died."
    Forget to ask a question:when the battery is died,when you put the battery back to charger to charge it,what will happen?Can it be charged?What is the light color on the charger and battery?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire