Severely Leaking Coils

First off, let me say that the Nautilus Mini is the best vaping kit I've ever had. I like it so much that I've helped my shop sell almost a dozen of them.

My problem is this; I recently picked up a 5 pack of 1.8ohm coils from my local shop to replace a used up coil in one of my Mini tanks. I noticed it gurgled a little once the filter was full but thought nothing of it as I went to sleep. The next morning I woke to realize that my tank had completely emptied itself through the air inlet on the side of the tank. Thinking I might have accidentally sewed up somehow, I took everything apart, refilled and reassembled the tank with the same results. Thinking maybe I ruined the filter or had a bad one, I replaced it with a brand new one, same results.

I noticed that the 4 filter ports on the coil are a little larger than the ones I had previously. I went back to my local shop and they seemed to act like I was crazy and the only one having this issue. So I ordered 2 more packs from an online vendor hoping to resolve my issue, no luck.

I've tried all of my flavors thinking that the thickness of the liquid may be a factor but all tanks did the same thing. Has there been a physical change to the Mini Coils? If so, what can I do to continue using my beloved Aspire set?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.If not the problem will happen
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.Even a little crack will make the leaking
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.
    If leaking problem is happen,please try to disassemble the device,and wash it with clean water,then let it air dry for 1-2 days.
    Then change out the old coil
    Notice :the coil can not be washed by water.
    If all is ok,as Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire