Aspire Atlantis - Safe?

Hello,

I have recently purchased the Aspire Atlantis and CF subOhm battery. Everything has been working great and up to my standards. However, as the Aspire Company has noticed as well, there have been multiple blogs/online forums stating that the stock coils used in the Atlantis tank are "unsafe" and the contents of the coil have a tendency to "break off" with use. I have kept up with the situation and have read Aspire's official response which gave me some resolve and relieve about the whole thing. But I can't help but think that all of these people may have a point. Is there any validation to the claims that are being made? Yes, all of your coils obviously meet any "international standards" that are in place, but is there any risk using these coils (i.e. parts of the coil breaking off and getting "stuck in my lungs", as the forums put it)? Nevertheless, I am not completely naive in the fact that I am aware that all of these speculations are merely just that, speculations. As a vaper, however, I take my health very seriously (as anyone should) and find myself going to extreme lengths to ensure the quality and safety of the vape that I am using.

Any repsonse would be great! Thank you for your time.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your concern,there were some talks about the ceramic firber material we used in our Atlantis atomizer before.We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses,here is the link for our statement:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958

We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

At last,doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customer suggested. We are now doing running change to full organic cotton.

We are now doing more testing on the full organic cotton on the premise of maintaining the optimal performance and stability of our products to meet customers attention and requirements.
    We think it will come into market soon.
    If any information,our marketing department will put on our website at the first time.
    Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    We are now doing more testing on the full organic cotton on the premise of maintaining the optimal performance and stability of our products to meet customers attention and requirements.
    We think it will come into market soon.
    If any information,our marketing department will put on our website at the first time.
    Have a nice day!
    :?: You said a few days earlier on another post :
    Tina" said:
    ...All the Nautilus BVC coils and Atlantis coils be shipped out to be full organic cotton from Mar.2 ...
    So what happens exactly :?:
  • I'm confused as well...............
© 2017 Powered by Aspire