BVC coils

Hi i just bought a mini Nautilus and it is with out doubt a very good tank , however i have been reading some safety issues concerning the ceramic/fibreglass insides of the coil , i have read Aspires answers to this issue and i have also read the report from SGS , my question is this, in testing were there any tests conducted to make sure that there were no particulates escaping from the coil ? were these tests done over the hole range of Wattage that the tank is capable of? Do Aspire have full confidence that this coil system is a 100% safe concerning that if particulates escaped that there is no danger to the end user ? I have read reports from concerning ceramic paper from the USA and the UK authority's and they place ceramic paper as a carcinogen , in the report it quite clearly states that inhalation is to be avoided as there is a risk of lung diseases http://www.hse.gov.uk/foi/internalops/o ... 67_3v2.htm is this the same kind of ceramic paper used in the coils ? i do understand that you have to keep your secrets safe from competitors however , i do not at this time feel the coils are safe to use if these fibres can get in to the lungs so i will not use them till i have clarification , most of you customers including me gave up smoking to avoid getting lung diseases . in the mean time can you tell me what the BDC coils are made from ? i cant seem to find that information and if it is from the same kind of material are you going to bring out a 100% cotton coil system and if so when? Many thanks , appleroe
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your concern,there were some talks about the ceramic firber material we used in our Atlantis atomizer and BVC coils before.We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses,here is the link for our statement:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958

We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

At last,doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customer suggested. We are now doing running change to full organic cotton.
    If any informations,our marketing department will put on our website.

Thank you again for your concern.
    Have a nice day!
  • O I just bought an aspire starter kit and i am very impressed! But how do i know when the coil is burnt?
  • I just git 20m bvc coils for my et-s tank...As of now 8 of them are garbage,bunt out way to fast,really bad dry hits...And if a coil did in fact work it would only last a very short time & burn out...So i took one apart to see what was going on...NOT DUAL COIL they happen to be made as sing coil with so much wick it's really strange they work at all......I hope thsi is really a mistake & not some crazy way to push out coils cause they are selling so fast...If that is the case i will never buy another Aspire product again & tell all my friends about this...
  • Dear Customer
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life. high voltage and vg proportion e-juice means larger vapor,but at the same time,it will short the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,please let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:

For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)
    If all is ok,As Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,the seller can exchange from the former sellers,we will ask our distributors to send out the replacement.

Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your concern,there were some talks about the ceramic firber material we used in our Atlantis atomizer and BVC coils before.We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses,here is the link for our statement:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958

We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

At last,doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customer suggested. We are now doing running change to full organic cotton.
    If any informations,our marketing department will put on our website.

Thank you again for your concern.
    Have a nice day!

I Don't agree with that.. The ceramic wick you use in the nautilus BVC taste better than cotton.. If the ceramic material isn't dangerous.. than you ruined a great tank by changing the heads.. FOr all anyone knows cotton could be what is dangerous. Ever since I used cotton I started feeling like I couldn't breath.. Since switching to your BVC heads.. I have felt better.. I wish you guys left the BVC nautilus alone.. The only ones complaining are the cloud chasers who use the atlantis. Give them the cotton.. leave the nautilus a lone you had a fantastic tank!
  • Dear guinea54,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
    I will pass your suggestion to our products development department.

Best Regard.
  • When is the best time to change coils?
  • badbike" said:
    When is the best time to change coils?
    Dear badbike,
    As we said above that The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.

When the flavor and vapor reduce,We suggest customers to change out the old coil.

Have a nice day!
  • guinea54" said:
    I Don't agree with that.. The ceramic wick you use in the nautilus BVC taste better than cotton.. If the ceramic material isn't dangerous.. than you ruined a great tank by changing the heads.. FOr all anyone knows cotton could be what is dangerous. Ever since I used cotton I started feeling like I couldn't breath.. Since switching to your BVC heads.. I have felt better.. I wish you guys left the BVC nautilus alone.. The only ones complaining are the cloud chasers who use the atlantis. Give them the cotton.. leave the nautilus a lone you had a fantastic tank!
    I 100% agree with guinea54.... The ceramic tasted way better then the cotton. Until I started sticking o-rings over the large wicking holes I to started feeling weird. Hard to breath kinda feeling and a scratchy throat. I think it was irritation from inhaling juice from the gurgling cotton BVC's. Since putting o-ring on there and stopping the gurgle I feel much better. Again I've NEVER EVER had any problems with the Ceramic BVC's I've used them since day one. Give the cotton to the cloud chasers and give us Nautilus users our ceramic back.

At least answer this:

Aspire
    Is the ceramic BVC's harmful? And if harmful what's going to happen to us that have been using them?

If they are safe like you have been telling us why not bring them back?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire