Nautilus coils: cotton or ceramic?

Hi,

I recently read that you're changing your BVC coils to organic cotton. Is there a way to tell the material in a specific coil set, whether it's cotton or ceramic? Maybe from a production date or serial number or something?

Thanks
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The package and structure are the same with before,only change the wick to full organic cotton.
    It is difficult to tell the difference.
    But the fire point of the cotton is very low,we made a warning label on the tinfoil or a warning label inside the black box.

Have a nice day!
  • does this apply to the atlantis bvc coils aswell???
  • jimmyorange1980" said:
    does this apply to the atlantis bvc coils aswell???
    Yes! :D

Have a nice day!
  • How will we know that we are getting the new cotton coils? I see some of the online retailers differentiating the new cotton coils for the Atlantis nothing for the Nautilus yet. Before I purchase a nautilus I want to be sure I have the cotton coils.
  • Ok, this makes no sense to me. I applaud Aspire for listening to the customers and changing over to organic cotton coils but why make it a "hide and seek" game to figure out if the coils we are buying are organic cotton or not? Most dealers don't know the answer to this either. I am not expert but it seems to me that there was a lot of uproar and concern about the use of ceramic coils. This was not hard to find as it was the topic of hundreds of forums. Also, given that the direct competition to Aspire (ie Kanger) has released organic cotton coils and this is a HUGE selling point for them. It is labeled everywhere (on packaging, websites, etc) and its talked about everywhere.

In comes Aspire, saying they are listening to the customers concerns but why not LABEL and/or make obvious what/where the new coils are? This seems totally backwards. So you "may" have labeled the aluminum foil or you "may" have slipped a little surprise warning label inside the box that doesn't actually say "these are the new cotton coils"??? Why?

Its getting really frustrating talking to vendors who have no idea what coils they have and its not their fault. I just don't understand why, after making positive change in the eyes of the customers, you wouldn't make this more obvious to the people who want to buy them. Why not just put "OCC" on the package or something? I love aspire but come on now, this is a little ridiculous.
  • TinoBambino" said:
    How will we know that we are getting the new cotton coils? I see some of the online retailers differentiating the new cotton coils for the Atlantis nothing for the Nautilus yet. Before I purchase a nautilus I want to be sure I have the cotton coils.
    Dear TinoBambino,

We did running change to full organic cotton three months ago,generally speaking,now,all of our Atlantis coils and BVC coils,the wick inside the coils are full organic cotton.
    I am sorry there is no way to confirm if the coil you got is new cotton coil or not.
    If customers really want to know,they need disassemble the coil to see the material inside the coil.

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire