leaking

I just recently purchased one of your nautilus adjustable 5ml airflow tanks and since the second day of usage it has done nothing but leak puddles out of the air flow holesand in some cases caused drops of fluid to get into my mouth I've found a a partial fix on youtube that near as I can tell is somewhat working but there has still been some leakage I am currently using the 1.8ohm coil that came with set my security code. I would like to know about resolutions to this problem as it is problematic for me and doesn't put a whole lot of faith in your motto of aspire....the trusted name in personal vaporizers
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.Even a little crack will make the leaking.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.0V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire