Nautilus BVC

Hi
I've just purchased new BVCs for my mini nautilus. The holes are much larger than before and the taste is very bad? I have checked that they are genuine and they are.
They start off with a very burnt taste depite being primed correctly and left to soak in and they also irritate the inside of my mouth and throat?! As if tiny particles are coming through. Have you changed the wicking material in these? I cannot use them and have had to rinse out some old bvc s and use those instead.

Thanks
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire and thank you very much for your concern.
    There were some talks about the ceramic firber material we used in our Atlantis atomizer before.We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses here.
    We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

Doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customers suggested.We done running change soon.
    Now all the Nautilus BVC coils and Atlantis coils are shipped out to be full organic cotton.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,please let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    For a new coil,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,just let the device stand up for more times,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire