Problem with new coils/liquid seeping into mouth

I bought a nautilus mini about a month ago and everything was going great until i bought some new coils this past friday. I purchased 2 of the 1.8 ohms and both are showing up resistance of 1.9. Which isn't a big deal, however...BOTH coils seem to have larger holes than the older ones, plus they're eating up my juice like crazy!!

Mainly, because when i take a draw...doesn't matter if it's an easy draw or how i've always vaped, liquid comes up through the upper hardware and into my mouth....it literally is making me nauseated and giving me wayyyy too much Nicotine all at once! So these new coils are staying flooded, no matter what i do.

I've tried cleaning tank, covering airflow hole and blowing through mouth piece, even tried blowing through airflow hole (which helps but only for one puff) then it's back doing the same thing. Many of my fellow vapors have the same issue with these new coils having larger holes and showing resistance of 1.9 instead of 1.8 and also experiencing flooding and liquid filling their mouths...which CAN be dangerous because of the nicotine in ejuice.

Any suggestions?
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.

For our 1.8 ohm coils,It is better to use our products with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.

Have a nice day!
  • I use 50/50 ejuice and this has happened on 3 brand new BVC coils i recently purchased. I've cranked up volts, as well as tried taking my MVP as high as it will go on 11 watts, still doing same thing. It's not the juice or the volts and/or wattage, it's these new coils are flooding, period! I hope Aspire fixes this issue soon because i really loved my vape experience prior to these new coils and will see if Aspire fixes this issue. Otherwise, i will have to look into another brand of tank and i really don't want to do this.

Thanks for responding and please take this serious, i'm not the only one having this issue.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire