Bad Coils

Had a problem with a pack of atlantis coils, want to know what happened because at the moment i cannot use my atlantis, been using it with no probs since released, but a few days ago my sigelei box mod said that my coil was 1.4 ohms and climbing, i had a chug, the taste was extreme and the power was unusable, terrible chest pain still with me 3 days later, I changed the coil to a new one, registered as .5 ohms at start but a few hours later 1.2 ohms and then the taste explosion and the power again, took it to shop and they could not believe it, tried it on a few mods with same result, checked that the coils were genuine ones, they are, what happened and how do I know it won.t happen again? Right now I am using a kanger subtank mini, but I prefer the Atlantis.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,please let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    High sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.

Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,the seller can exchange from the former sellers,we will ask our distributors to send out the replacement.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire