Little bit of help please with BVC coils?

I just don't know what to do anymore. Got Aspire bvc coils (larger holes), an Ipow2, an Aspire ET-S Glass and one Anyvape P16 (fck it, so many parts and airflow sucks even on IV-setting. ET-S has a better airflow and its not so complicated)
Thing is I get burnt taste/metallic all the time. just changed the coil 4 hours ago, filled the tank and now i get burnt taste. Sometime i get burnt taste with the first puff! Even if i always let them coils 30 minutes before the first puff! Now the tank is half empty :( ipow's wattage set between 8.5 - 9.5. What am i doing wrong? I just don't know what to do! I can't believe every coil i got is faulty, its impossible i think. My liquid is hangsen coffee, 6 mg. Is the liquid to blame? Any idea, anyone?! Please?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.
    Every refilling,please let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    For a new coil,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,just let the device stand up for more times,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.If customer want to use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage can not exceed 6.5w
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire