Battery question

I have the CF VV+. it doesn't seem to hold a charge as long as it did when it was new. I've had it about 3 months. Am I doing something wrong?
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please use another charger to have a try?
    Please use the charger to charge another battery to have a try?
    What's more,if the thread on the battery is deprived?

Have a nice day!
  • Do you sell the battery cap on the CF mod separately?
  • Dear Chivo2321,

I am sorry to tell you that the cap is not sold separately.

I will pass your requirement to our online store manager.

Wish you have a nice day!
  • Just purchased the new Aspire CF SUB and am using it in conjunction with the Aspire Atlantis tank. Its is all in all a great rig but the battery life is no more than three hours and this is three hours of occasional sipping not three hours of heavy chucking. Now this battery takes about five hours to charge and though the power out-put is huge is this what I can expect in terms of battery life? I've already ordered another but I am curious about this
  • What charger do you use ?
    The original Aspire charger or another one ?
    If another, what is its output ?
  • I have the CF VV+ and after only 2 weeks i've been having trouble charging the battery. I am using the aspire charger that has come with my kit and several occasions it just stops charging or the latest development is that the led light will blink several times i don't have the count on this but I paid 70 dollars for this kit and if it's only going to last me 3 weeks then do this again i don't want to purchase another one. I bought this product to help me quit smoking and it has worked wonders up until my latest battery issues. What can I do to fix this so I can continue to not only enjoy your products but help eliminate my smoking habit.
  • Dear segula,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    Would you please describe your problem in details?
    "it just stops charging or the latest development is that the led light will blink several times " the light on the USB or the light on the battery blink?Which color of the light blink? How many time did it blink?

Can the battery be turned on or off?

Have a nice day!
  • well the blinking on the battery itself (orange) has stopped i'm thinking that is due to a short in the charging cable, but as of today it has been on the charger for over 7 hours and the green led on the charger is still blinking red/green and the battery itself has been blue for at least 5 out of those 7 hours.
  • Dear Customer,
    From your description"as of today it has been on the charger for over 7 hours and the green led on the charger is still blinking red/green and the battery itself has been blue for at least 5 out of those 7 hours." we think the battery is still charging.
    While charging,the light on the USB charger will blink red and green(red long and green short),once fully charged,the light on the USB charger will turn solid green,the light on the battery will turn off.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire