coils not lasting

Hello Aspire,
I purchased an Atlantis tank about 6 weeks ago and for the most part I'm very happy with it. The only issue I've been having is I can't seem to make the coil last very long before it starts giving me the burning taste. I've taken a few of them apart after that happens and the wire is black in the center and a hole has been burned through the inner layer of wicking material. I always let the coil soak and I never dry hit. I don't understand why I'm going through coils so fast. Any info would be great. Thanks
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry to hear that.
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery wattage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life. high vg e-juice and wattage means larger vapor,but at the same time it will affect the coils life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.
    What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice inside the tank completely used up to avoid burn taste.Every refilling,please let the device stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire