REBUILDABLE TANK!!!!

I am a long time user of Aspire products and I own just about one of everything. I want to formally make a request / petition for a rebuildable style tank. I recently purchased a Kanger sub-tank mini and I LOVE IT! But....Being the Aspire fanboy that I am, I am afraid to be seen in public with it. I would Love to have basically this same tank, but Aspire brand. I know there are people out there that agree with me.... :ugeek:
Comments
  • 20 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • T0fum4n" said:
    I am a long time user of Aspire products and I own just about one of everything. I want to formally make a request / petition for a rebuildable style tank. I recently purchased a Kanger sub-tank mini and I LOVE IT! But....Being the Aspire fanboy that I am, I am afraid to be seen in public with it. I would Love to have basically this same tank, but Aspire brand. I know there are people out there that agree with me.... :ugeek:
    Dear T0fum4n,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire!
    You are not the only one for the rebuildable style tank,all of your requirement have passed to our products development department.
    Maybe your requirement will come into truth in future.

Wish you all the best!
  • Oh yes, a RBA deck vor the Aspire Atlantis nice, nice, nice, nice.

I think this could be a big deal. And it´s a thing on the top of the wishlist from
    many Vapors.
  • T0fum4n" said:

100 % AGREE
    Want To See From Aspire,
    RBA Deck For Atlantis, Atlantis V 2 & Mega
    RBA Style Tank With Great Flavor, Awesome Air Flow And Ease Of Use And Top Fill Like Lemo 2
  • MaverikX" said:
    [quote="T0fum4n"]I am a long time user of Aspire products and I own just about one of everything. I want to formally make a request / petition for a rebuildable style tank. I recently purchased a Kanger sub-tank mini and I LOVE IT! But....Being the Aspire fanboy that I am, I am afraid to be seen in public with it. I would Love to have basically this same tank, but Aspire brand. I know there are people out there that agree with me.... :ugeek:

100 % AGREE
    Want To See From Aspire,
    RBA Deck For Atlantis, Atlantis V 2 & Mega
    RBA Style Tank With Great Flavor, Awesome Air Flow And Ease Of Use And Top Fill Like Lemo 2[/quote]
    Let's discuss this topic. :mrgreen:
    Anyone else give this topic a Yes?
  • This rebuildable coil for the Atlantis already exists, but not from Aspire.

What I would like to see is one coming from Aspire itself ! ;)
  • Yes Yes Yes Yes...Please Aspire you make the best products.
  • Cegoca" said:
    This rebuildable coil for the Atlantis already exists, but not from Aspire.

Yes I have one it's a very small build deck from sega, I believe Aspire can produce a good quality one with peek insulators.
  • MaverikX" said:
    [quote="Cegoca"]This rebuildable coil for the Atlantis already exists, but not from Aspire.

Yes I have one it's a very small build deck from sega, I believe Aspire can produce a good quality one with peek insulators.[/quote]
    Dear Cegoca&dmiller622&MaverikX,

Thank you for your supporting.
    Please pay high attention to aspire,we will not let you down :mrgreen:

Wish you all the best!
  • When you do make a RBA for the Atlantis. Please make it as an accessory for those of us that already love our Atlantis 2 and Mega's. :D
  • Hi Tina,

If Aspire is looking for someone to test out there new RBA, if they decide to create one I will volunteer to beta test it. :D :D :D
  • dmiller622" said:
    Hi Tina,

If Aspire is looking for someone to test out there new RBA, if they decide to create one I will volunteer to beta test it. :D :D :D
    Good idea! :lol:

I will pass your idea to our marketing department manager.

Best Regards!
  • Hey ! I volunteer too, but send me half a dozen of them, I have lots of Atlantis to test on !
    :lol:
  • I volunteer! I have all three Atlantis Tanks and the new CF MAXX on the way. I love your products and would love to test any new designs. :D

BrewMonkey27
  • fb_868964046476176" said:
    I volunteer! I have all three Atlantis Tanks and the new CF MAXX on the way. I love your products and would love to test any new designs. :D

BrewMonkey27
    Dear Brew,

I have passed your idea to our manager.

We will take this idea into account.

Thank you again for the supporting.

Best Wish!
  • I would very much like to see a rebuildable Aspire tank, and i would also volunteer to test any new products.
  • jinnis" said:
    [quote="fb_868964046476176"]I volunteer! I have all three Atlantis Tanks and the new CF MAXX on the way. I love your products and would love to test any new designs. :D

BrewMonkey27
    Dear Brew,

I have passed your idea to our manager.

We will take this idea into account.

Thank you again for the supporting.

Best Wish![/quote]
    Any updates from your manager or R&D Team on a expected release date?
  • Dear MaverikX,
    I am sorry that we don't have the exact information at present.
    If any information,we will post on our forum,please pay attention to our forum or website.

Thank you for your supporting.

Best Wish!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire