Copycat Scratch Code or Not

I was wondering. I Buy all my parts from a local Store. Some of the copy cats look exactly the same.
Will the copycat ones ever have the scratch code, and have they ever used a real code of yours? Have any of these numbers been recorded?

Thanks
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • HAVS" said:
    I was wondering. I Buy all my parts from a local Store. Some of the copy cats look exactly the same.
    Will the copycat ones ever have the scratch code, and have they ever used a real code of yours? Have any of these numbers been recorded?

Thanks
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Answer:The copycat ones may have scratch code.the code maybe used many times or doesn't exist on our data.
    The copycat ones,the security code may be original,there maybe some counterfeiters buy some original products then change the original products with the copy ones with the original packaging,then use original products to make fake products.This situation is very little.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire