Aspire Nautilus Leaking

Some help would greatly be appreciated as I am so very disappointed.

I received my Aspire Nautilus (upc number above the security code is 8 49660 00001 8) less than a month ago and promptly checked the security code to make sure it is a genuine product and yes it is. The BVC 1.6 ohm coil that was in the tank worked ok with my 70vg/30pg liquid (I vape this at 8 watts on an Itaste), I didn't have any problems with it other than gurgling. When I changed liquids (which were 70vg/30pg mix) and put a new 1.8 ohm coil in (one of the three extra coils that came with the Nautilus) it was gurgling and spitting liquid into my mouth and then starting leaking out the air holes. I cleaned the tank and put a new 1.8 ohm coil in... same story. I did some research online that suggested keeping the air holes closed while filling the tank and then opening them when the tank is flipped right side up. So I tried this with my last 1.8 ohm coil, I also changed the liquid to a 50pg/50vg mix, didn't even get a chance to vape it immediately started leaking. Please help this is so frustrating. I don't have this problem with any of my other tanks.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sincerely sorry to hear that.
    Please check the tank and the coils carefully,if the coil is screwed to the base hardware tightly.
    If the seals on the tank and the coil are all right here,no lost or no broken.
    If there is crack on th glass tube.
    What's more,please disassemble the base hardware off to check if the glass tube is connected to the upper chimney tightly.
    For our nautilus series coils,we don't suggest customers to use high vg e-juice,for the airflow hole is not too big to soak up thick e-juice.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.0V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.If customers want to use wattage adjustable battery,the wattage should be 4-6.5W
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%).
    What's more,it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.If do this for a long time,there will be a little leaking from the airflow hole.
    When link problem happen,customers can disassemble the device,wash it thoroughly with clean water,then let if air dry for 1-2 days.

Have a nice day!
  • I am having the same problem. Gurgling and juice spitting juice in my mouth. I have tried all the suggestions and still have the problem. 1.8 ohm coil. Tightened everything. No use
© 2017 Powered by Aspire