Aspire Atlantis

I bought the atlantis about a month ago, it works really nice I and used it everyday but recently I started noticing I was coughing a lot and my throat was starting to hurt and then I started noticing burnt pieces of the ceramic wicking inside my drip tip and on my tongue, I looked this up and found that a lot of people were having the same issue. As soon as I found that out I quit using the atlantis and bought a Kanger Subtank today and it seems to be a lot better. Really not a fan of the atlantis now and pretty pissed off about the wicking going into my lungs.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry for your bad experience.
    For the details about our product,please refer to:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958
    If it’s properly used and kept saturated during use,we are sure it is safe.
    Doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material on the premise of maintaining the optimal performance and stability of our products to meet customers attention and requirements.After testing,we find that the flavor is much better as customers suggested,we are now doing running changing.

We don't suggest customers to use high sweet/sugar/nicotine e-juice with our proudct,for the heating amount is very large,if e-juice has a high sugar/sweetener content it will gunk up and carmalize on the coil really fast. The darkening of the juice is the caramelized coils coloring it.
    After refilling,we suggest customers to let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits. What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.
    What's more,please refill the tank in time before e-juice inside the tank completely used up.
    Every refilling,please let the tank stand up for 3-5 minutes.
    Because the vapor amount of our product is very larger,Before using our product,we suggest drink some water to avoid stimulation to our throat,especially for high nicotine e-juice.

Wish you all the best!
  • Mtg38723765" said:
    I bought the atlantis about a month ago, it works really nice I and used it everyday but recently I started noticing I was coughing a lot and my throat was starting to hurt and then I started noticing burnt pieces of the ceramic wicking inside my drip tip and on my tongue, I looked this up and found that a lot of people were having the same issue. As soon as I found that out I quit using the atlantis and bought a Kanger Subtank today and it seems to be a lot better. Really not a fan of the atlantis now and pretty pissed off about the wicking going into my lungs.
    How many times did you change the coil in this one month use ?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire