Organic Cotton Coils for the Atlantis

When do you plan to release the Organic Cotton Coils for the Atlantis?
Comments
  • 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    For the details about our product,please refer to:http://forum.aspirecig.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16958
    Doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material on the premise of maintaining the optimal performance and stability of our products to meet customers attention and requirements.
    If any information,our marketing department will post on our website,please pay attention to our website.
    Have a nice day!
  • I have stopped using my Aspire mini tanks until the wicking material issue is resolved. Is the ceramic wicking material harmful? Will it break down and potentially travel into my lungs? I have absolutely no idea, but as long as the potential is there, and no one can refute the possibility to my 100% satisfaction, I will not take the risk. Why should I when there are many other products available that don't use anything but cotton. I stopped smoking and began vaping as a less harmful activity, not something that may be more harmful :(

I will purchase another tank system that uses nothing but organic cotton.
  • wesson" said:
    I have stopped using my Aspire mini tanks until the wicking material issue is resolved. Is the ceramic wicking material harmful? Will it break down and potentially travel into my lungs? I have absolutely no idea, but as long as the potential is there, and no one can refute the possibility to my 100% satisfaction, I will not take the risk. Why should I when there are many other products available that don't use anything but cotton. I stopped smoking and began vaping as a less harmful activity, not something that may be more harmful :(

I will purchase another tank system that uses nothing but organic cotton.
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire and thank you very much for your concern.
    There were some talks about the ceramic firber material we used in our Atlantis atomizer before.We at aspire
    have paid high attention to this discussion and gave the responsible responses here.
    We are sure that it is safe as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use.

Doubts and fears are due to the lack of cognition. Due to the unfamiliar and unknown on the ceramic fiber used in Atlantis atomizer,customers prefer to accept the things they known like organic cotton.We at aspire listen to customers' voice, Aspire R&D team has been researching to use the organic cotton which is widely accepted by people instead of our present material,after testing,we found that the flavor is more better just like customers suggested.We done running change soon.
    All the Nautilus BVC coils and Atlantis coils are shipped out to be full organic cotton after Chinese new year holiday.

Wish you all the best!
  • Tina" said:
    All the Nautilus BVC coils and Atlantis coils are shipped out to be full organic cotton after Chinese new year holiday.
    So, should I order today, will I already get Atlantis cotton coils ?
    Or do you still have some ceramic ones ?
  • Will the packaging say 100% cotton ? or are they been called something else like BVCC ?
  • appleroe" said:
    Will the packaging say 100% cotton ? or are they been called something else like BVCC ?
    there is no difference from the packaging
  • from what my eyes gather, we recieved new coils at my shop. I noticed the cotton/wick is MUCH brighter white and also the coils now have o-rings near the base, they did not a few months ago. Look for that as to visual differences, guys. 8-)
  • This is an old (used) one.
    The wick is white and there is an o-ring near the base (above the base thread).
    So where should be the difference ?
    And why doesn't Aspire advertise on that change ?

• I always thought the old wick had a dull, gray look to it (obviously yes, it was overall white). It was the first thing I noticed. I guess the o-ring never caught my eye to begin with. Coworker agrees and points out that he thinks the "new" wick is fluffier as well.
  • Could you perhaps post a picture of a new coil for comparison ?
  • I purchased my Atlantis a couple of weeks ago and the coil just went kaput, started tasting burnt so just out of interest I tore apart the coil and can confirm the wick was all cotton. It was made of thin cotton sheets in layers but it definitely was cotton :D
  • If the coils that are currently shipping out are actually OCC coils why would you not advertise this or at least have something on the packaging saying they are OCC coils? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems kinda fishy.
  • dave7676" said:
    If the coils that are currently shipping out are actually OCC coils why would you not advertise this or at least have something on the packaging saying they are OCC coils? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems kinda fishy.
    I agree there is something very strange about this not being clarified and posted all over the place, if everybody was really concerned about the ceramic and other things and it has been corrected then why not post and give examples everywhere on how to tell the difference and were to get them have been searching the web everywhere including here and it seems like very little information is being released on this matter. I guess alls I can do is wait for them to make some type off announcement and clearly explain how to be sure I'm getting the cotton ones. Aspire love your product hope you can explain clearly if they are aviliable and for which products they are aviliable for and how we can tell the difference clearly and were they are available , not just every thing being shipped out now is cotton.because that is very unclear.if I'm trying to order cotton coils from anywhere want to make sure not getting the old ones passed of to me defeats the purpose.want a clear wat to identify them thanks.really like to know if available for nautilus mini as well
  • Chrismichaud" said:
    [quote="dave7676"]If the coils that are currently shipping out are actually OCC coils why would you not advertise this or at least have something on the packaging saying they are OCC coils? Doesn't make sense to me. Seems kinda fishy.
    I agree there is something very strange about this not being clarified and posted all over the place, if everybody was really concerned about the ceramic and other things and it has been corrected then why not post and give examples everywhere on how to tell the difference and were to get them have been searching the web everywhere including here and it seems like very little information is being released on this matter. I guess alls I can do is wait for them to make some type off announcement and clearly explain how to be sure I'm getting the cotton ones. Aspire love your product hope you can explain clearly if they are aviliable and for which products they are aviliable for and how we can tell the difference clearly and were they are available , not just every thing being shipped out now is cotton.because that is very unclear.if I'm trying to order cotton coils from anywhere want to make sure not getting the old ones passed of to me defeats the purpose.want a clear wat to identify them thanks.really like to know if available for nautilus mini as well[/quote]
    really like to know if available for nautilus mini as well?
    Yes,it is the same to the nautilus BVC coils.
  • I been using smok .3 on my Atlantis there 100 organic cotton and 10.00 a pack the ones I paid 15.00 had 3 no good ones aspire didn't do any thing for me so new tank going to .1 means all the mods wont work since they are .2 you guys burn us every way you can.:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • MrAssisonfire" said:
    I been using smok .3 on my Atlantis there 100 organic cotton and 10.00 a pack the ones I paid 15.00 had 3 no good ones aspire didn't do any thing for me so new tank going to .1 means all the mods wont work since they are .2 you guys burn us every way you can.:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    smok 0.3????
© 2017 Powered by Aspire