Atlantis Rebuildable Deck?

Do you have plans to produce a Rebuildable deck for the Atlantis?
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We don't have any plan to produce a Rebuildable deck for the Atlantis.
    We will pass your suggestion to our product development department.

Best regards!
  • That would be amazing if you did make a rebuildable deck for the atlantis!!!
    Or a rebuildable coil head, somewhere along the lines of like the Joyetech Delta 2.
    Not saying in any means to copy them, but just to have the option to do so.
    It would be a tremendous improvement to the Atlantis for sure in my opinion!!!
  • Yes I agree. Having an option to rebuild this tank would probably increase interest. All you need is a re-buildable base. :D
  • ManDrid" said:
    Yes I agree. Having an option to rebuild this tank would probably increase interest. All you need is a re-buildable base. :D
    it would make it extremely popular for all vaping builders, even if its an opitional accessory like how joytech did with the delta. i wouldn;t mind purchasing it seperate cause building isn't for everyone, and i do get lazy and just don't feel like building and so want a tank with a replacable cardo/coil
  • Anyvape makes a rebuildable coil for the Atlantis. Since Aspire is too money hungry to make a rba deck or coil because they want you to have to buy the coils, just buy the rebulidable ones from anyvape. They work great!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire