bdc tank never worked right, defective tank

purchased my second aspire bdc tank, first one worked great but when that broke I had to replace and I loved my first bdc so much I bought a second one and it is HORRIBLE! not only does this tank burn all my juice, (regardless how many times I change the coil) this tank made my vaping experience terrible! there is almost no airflow, that I end up with cramps in my cheeks from pulling the vapor so hard. I actually ended up purchasing nautilus mini in hope that I would get a better quality item. love my new nautilus mini tank but upset that I have defective bdc tank. I am 100% aspire fan. I have convinced 3 people to switch to an aspire tank within a one week time ( bestfriend, boyfriend, mother) and they are IN LOVE with their nautilus or bdc tank.. just wish I could figure out why this one tank is defective and if there is a way of sending in for a new one. I actually quit smoking thanks to aspire, no other ecig compares to your brand, I almost lost hope with that broken bdc until my local vapor store rep informed me I could contact aspire and work this problem out ! thank you!
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    First,please check the security code of your products on our website to make sure it is original no one check it before you.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(we usually use 0%-20% in our daily test using)

After refilling,you need to let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.
    For a new coils,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.
    What's more,please refilling the tank in time before the e-juice in the tank completely used up to avoid burning the coil.

Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire