Atlantis Tank Materials

So far I am very happy with my Atlantis tank. My question is pertaining to the material used to produce the base. I know that the tank was originally made with nickel plated brass. I read that you were switching the material to full stainless steel. Is there any way to determine what my tank is constructed of? What I mean is, is there any way to determine if my tank is constructed using the nickel plated brass or the stainless steel?

Thank you for your time.
Jeremy
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    There were some talks about the plated brass before you,we at aspire gave the responsible announcement:https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news190.html
    We are sure that as long as it’s properly used and kept saturated during use, it is safe.
    We at aspire listen to customers' voice,we have did running changing to complete stainless steel one month ago.Now,all of our Atlantis shipped out should be original.
    We are sincerely sorry that it is really difficult to answer your questions.
    Because it is really difficult to confirm it is nickel plated brass or complete stainless steel,for they look so like from the surface.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire