Burn Taste nautilus coil

Hello, i have shop where i'am salling Aspire nautilus coils,so i have a troubles with all my Aspire nautilus bdc coils. All my clients are complaining for that. What i can do?
Resistance bdc nautilus

http://www.yacigarette.fr/accueil/69-resistance-aspire-nautilus-bdc.html

Hope you will help me :(
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please first to check the security code of your coils are original!
    Second please make sure they use compatible battery and voltage!
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 12W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Hello, i checked all the things you asked me to do, i bought the first nautlus coils and i saw that they have issues. The rope fibers inside the coils were not thick enought for the atomizer to reach appropriate heating levels.

I bought Amy she is working for Everzon, and she is very rude. i will not order from them anymore.
  • I checked all of your advice. I saw on your facebook page that you had issues with all the first nautilus coils that you made.
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Everzone is one of our authorized seller,we will contact our sale who takes charge of this seller.
    If it is convenience for you to mail your problem to me: tina@aspirecig.com
    I will pass your problem to our sale.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Have a nice day!
  • I am having similar issues with a 5 pack of BVC's I purchased from a local brick and mortar store. I used 4 coils in less days with a 50/50 never exceeding 9watts. We (the shop and I) are still trying to figure out if the problem is in the coil or the tank. reading this tells me it is the coils. What can I do as a customer as I am under the impression they do not know what to do regarding the issue and Aspires' replacement/return/implied warranty through point of sale policies?
  • I just want to tell you that, the BVC coils are very good, better than the BDC i am proud to sell it
    http://www.yacigarette.fr/accueil/205-r ... e-bvc.html
  • Still waiting for help from Aspire!!!!!!!!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire