Aspire CF MOD 5 days old stoped working

Bought an Aspire CF mod and Atlantis tank 1-23-2015 worked great. Now it does not send any voltage to the coils of any of my tanks. It powers on and the blue light comes on when you hold the button down but no volts at the coil. The store I bought it from looked at it and said I had to contact Aspire for warranty and returns. What can you do for me?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,no one check the security code before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.

Have a nice day!
  • Mine is doing the same thing after 4 days old. You say go to dealer like the previous guy did and he got \nothing, so Aspire what do we do next?
  • Dear Customer,
    If the seller got the product from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributor will responsible for this.
    If the seller got the product from our wholesale store,he can contact our wholesale store support for service.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire