Dropped My Aspire Atlantis. HELP

My dog got under my feet today and tripped me. I dropped my mod and my Atlantis tank went into a bunch of pieces. The glass is still in tact, but the bottom piece came off and a tiny spring and pin near the air flow holes came out as well. After several minutes of scouring my floor on my hands and knees I managed to find the spring and pin. I tried to put the pin back in but the spring and the pin both shot out again, so I had to search AGAIN for them. I found them, thank god. But I'm not sure how to get this thing back together. The bottom piece is also difficult to get on, I'm too nervous to try and force it on there. I'm attaching a link to a pic of it so you can get a better idea of what I'm dealing with. Please help!

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah2 ... 61d7aa.jpg
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We are sorry that you need buy a new base hardware for you Atlantis,if customers broke the base hardware,we suggest they to buy a new one,for they don't have the Professional equipment to disassemble and assemble the base hardware.
    Customers can buy the Atlantis base hardware on our online store:https://online.aspirecig.com/atlantis-c-16.html?zenid=84b3fe9a7b78f0729c365d1a2f022e1c

Have a nice day!
  • Actually, I fixed it. Thanks.
  • LoL so have I LOVE HOW THE ATLANTIS TANK COMES WITH AN EXTRA PYREX YES PYREX!!
    I Vp inside and I've drop my cf MODD pen with tsnk and full liquid and not a single stretch or probeen so this is surprising PYREX could be destroyed by a dog lol they use Pyrex in chemistry class most heat and glass can handle
  • Mex420x" said:
    LoL so have I LOVE HOW THE ATLANTIS TANK COMES WITH AN EXTRA PYREX YES PYREX!!
    I Vp inside and I've drop my cf MODD pen with tsnk and full liquid and not a single stretch or probeen so this is surprising PYREX could be destroyed by a dog lol they use Pyrex in chemistry class most heat and glass can handle
    The tank didn't shatter. The base hardware came apart.
  • I dropped my mod and my Atlantis tank and i lost my spring and pin, How can i buy another for fix my Aspire Atlantis?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire