Please Give Users A CHOICE between BDC and BVC Coils!!!!!!!!

I bought an older Nautilus that had a BDC coil installed. It works PERFECT for my 100% VG juice. Then I tried a BVC coil and it doesn't work at all with 100% VG.
Please continue manufacturing BDC coils for the Nautilus!! An eBay seller sold 120 Nautilus BDC coils and is now SOLD OUT!!!! This was the heading of the sold-out listing:
"Nautilus BDC Replacement Coils Bottom Dual Coil Heads1.6 1.8 OHM 5 Pack"
Repeat: BVC Coils DO NOT WORK for 100% VG (and don't tell me to use PG mix, because I won't!!).
Thank You. ;)
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We don't stop manufacturing BDC coils for the Nautilus,customers can get it from our online store and our authorized sellers:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/
    But we want make clear that after testing,the result shows that:the high vg e-juice really affect the coil's life
    Have a nice day!
  • Woaaaaaahhhhhhh thats why my bvc coils are giving burnt taste from their first use?! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL!? i brought so many! :( fckkkkkkkkkkk!
  • Bhloo" said:
    Woaaaaaahhhhhhh thats why my bvc coils are giving burnt taste from their first use?! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL!? i brought so many! :( fckkkkkkkkkkk!
    Dear Customer,
    After refilling,customer need let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

For a new coil,the first few puffs,the flavor is not pure,it is normal,just let the device stand up for more times,after the first few puffs,the flavor will go pure and pure.

Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V
    Have a nice day!
  • There's always some cotton flavoring on the first few vapes of any coil/device. Such is #vapelife :lol:
  • Bhloo" said:
    Woaaaaaahhhhhhh thats why my bvc coils are giving burnt taste from their first use?! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL!? i brought so many! :( fckkkkkkkkkkk!
    Actually most coils from every manufacturer have a difficult time with 100% VG (pure VG is really thick). But that is why we have the Atlantis's (v1, v2, and Mega). They can tolerate high VG ratios.

Now, I will admit that I have gotten high VG juices to work with Nautilus BVC's (I accidently got a bottle of 100 VG and didn't want to throw it out). The trick that I found (from someone else's post here) is to take a new coil, fill up the tank right before bed and let it sit overnight in the upright position.

Then in the morning, put your thumb over the base air hole and suck really hard on the drip tip to ensure that the liquid has fully saturated the wicking material.

Then try vaping your juice. Just don't chain vape, because 100% VG so thick it takes a bit for it to wick back in to replace what you just used.

I can not guarantee this method will work for everyone, but it's worth trying. Especially if you pre-purchased a bunch of coils and don't want to change things up.

Now here's a piece of trivia about flavored e-juice. The majority (not all, but most) of the flavors from the suppliers are already diluted with PG, then the e-juice mfgs that state they are 100% VG, just add VG. So there is some PG in our 100% VG juices.

I have to add, not all e-juice mfgs do this, some do use alcohol based flavors which you have to let steep, and you have to shake them every time before you refill your setup. You can easily tell these because some flavors you can see thing separate after the bottle has sit for a while.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire