Nautilus Mini BVC Coils Bad....

Hey How is it going to whom it may concern, I purchased a 5 pack of the 1.8 ohm coils. I already went through 3 of them in a matter of 2 weeks. They Work for about 1 or 2 days and then they just have a burnt taste to them. I always vape at a low voltage that is under the recommended voltage so I know I am not burning them up. I am wondering why these coils are not as good as they used to be. I am spending alot of money on these coils and feel like Im just getting ripped off. What can I do about this situation?? Thank you very much
Comments
  • 19 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • So I see some of the aspire techs have answered other threads after mine, so I guess they do not want to help out in the situation. Thank you for you kindly help Aspire
  • Have you tried a different flavor?

Dark, sweet, juices tend to "gunk" up the actual coil, and you get a burnt taste. Sadly, it's an inherent issue with all vaping.

For example, I had a favorite flavor that would kill anyone's coil in a day. Great taste, horrible for coil life.
  • all my liquids are clear, 50/50 mix. I know what I am talking about here, and the last 2 packs I got sucked. 3 coils out of the pack lasted a couple to few days and then just gave me that nasty crapola taste. I just feel like there are too many fakes out there and I feel like aspire is going down south with these.

Also they recommend to use 4.2V and up for the 1.8ohm coil and Im usually at 3.3 to 3.5v soo I know Im not cooking that coil at alll.
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(0%-20%)
    If you make sure that your using methods is right.
    As Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.

Wish you have a nice day!
  • edited February 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Aspire, if you recommend 4.2-4.8v for the 1.8 ohm coil, then why does it say 3.3-6.0v on the 1.8ohm coil? Also, I noticed today that my new 1.8ohm coils have a larger wicking hole. Why did you change the hole size? Thank you.
  • Dear Customer,
    Did you mean the voltage range marked on your 1.8 ohm coils is"3.3-4.2v"?If yes,we are sorry that you got the fake aspire coil.We never mark our 1.8 ohm coils for 3.3v-4.2v
    We first marked the voltage range for 3.0-5.0V for our 1.8 ohm coil,after thousands of testing,we changed the mark to 4.2-5.0v,we have posted the change on our website.

Have a nice day!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Did you mean the voltage range marked on your 1.8 ohm coils is"3.3-4.2v"?If yes,we are sorry that you got the fake aspire coil.We never mark our 1.8 ohm coils for 3.3v-4.2v
    We first marked the voltage range for 3.0-5.0V for our 1.8 ohm coil,after thousands of testing,we changed the mark to 4.2-5.0v,we have posted the change on our website.

Have a nice day!
    So if I have a G-Power battery with 4.2 output, should I use 1.6ohm or 1.8ohm BVC?
  • Dear Customer,
    The G-power battery is a ego battery.
    We suggest you use with our 1.6ohm coil.

Happy weekend!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Customer,
    The G-power battery is a ego battery.
    We suggest you use with our 1.6ohm coil.

Happy weekend!
    Thank you!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Customer,

Have a nice day!
    no you misread my post. I use 3.3 to 4.2 and you guys recommend to go higher. Im usually at 3.3 to 3.5v and the coils usually last 2 weeks. last 3 bacthes I had 3 bad coils in each pack of 5. An that should not be happening.
  • edited February 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    My 1.8ohm nautilus mini bvc coils are marked 3.3-6.0 volts. I made a typo in my first post(3.3-4.2). I fixed that.

Jinnis wrote "We first marked the voltage range for 3.0-5.0V for our 1.8 ohm coil,after thousands of testing,we changed the mark to 4.2-5.0v,we have posted the change on our website."

On your catalogue: https://www.aspirecig.com/uploads/soft/A ... alogue.pdf it says :  Available Resistance: 1.6ohm (3.3v-5.0v)
    1.8ohm (3.3v-6.0v)

Did jinnis make a mistake by saying 3.0-5v and 4.2-5.0volt?
  • Dear Customer,
    Here is the link about the change:https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news182.html

Best regards!
  • jinnis" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Here is the link about the change:https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news182.html

Best regards!
    Jinnis you need to do your homework this forum is concerning Nautilus BVC coil. Your specs and link refer to BVC coil for other than Nautilus such as the K1.

The Correct Markings on a Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm coil are 3-6volts as I stated and do not have fake coils as you told me previously.

Regards
  • Jinnis your specs are for non-nautilus coils and is incorrect for this discussion. The correct information for nautilus coils is as follows:

Nautilus coils:

1.6ohm: 3.3-5V

1.8ohm: 3.3-6V
  • Dear Customers,
    Sincerely sorry for the ignorance.
    Just went to our production line to check.
    I made a big mistake,the voltage marked on our nautilus series BDC and BVC coil actually is:
    1.6ohm:3.3-5V
    1.8ohm:3.3-6V
    "innercity" is right
    After thousands of testing,in order to get good flavor,we suggest customers to use our 1.6 ohm coils at voltage :3.3V-4.2V,1.8ohm coils at voltage:4.2V-4.8V.
    Sincerely sorry for the mistake I made,Beg for forgiving.
  • Wow despite the voltage use something has changed with the atomizers because my wife is having a poor time with her mini with the atomizers I just bought 2 weeks ago from the ones I bought back in the fall of 2014.

She is not happy and wants to either toss it and get a different brand or I am going to try the 1.6 ohm tomorrow to see. If no improvement then she does not want it anymore.
  • Jinnis, thank you for clearing this up. Best Regards, Inner
  • Dear All,
    Thank you for your kindness!
    After thousands of testing,in order to get good flavor and vapor,we are going to change the voltage marking.
    For 1.6 ohm coils,the voltage marking will change to 3.3-4.2V,For 1.8 ohm coils,the voltage marking will change to 4.2V-5.0V.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire