Using 100% VG

I use 100% VG. I vape at the standard 3.7 volts. BDC and BCC coils are not a problem. Top coils tend to clog the wick. Now, I have discovered that BVC coils do not vape at all with 100% VG. Since I refuse to use PG or PG/VG mix, I will stay with BDC coils in an Aerotank or Nautilus.
Has anyone else reached this conclusion? Any 100% VG vapers want to comment?
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire.
    We don't suggest our customer to try high vg e-juice with our nautilus series coils,for the airflow hole on the coils are not too big to soak up thick up e-juice.
    If customer want to try high vg e-juice,we suggest they to try our Atlantis:https://online.aspirecig.com/atlantis-c-16.html?zenid=2b7bc0774003271890d782d2fad26c2d.
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    High vg and wattage means larger vapor,but at the same time the coils' life will be shorten
    Wish you have a nice day!
  • I use the mini and vape only 100% VG. I am an all day vaper and yes I do find that the coils tend to clog up a bit but it doesnt hurt to wash the whole tank in warm water and blow the coils out. Afterwards it is almost like new again.

Also try higher volts, it helps.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire