Time for Aspire to make a Mini Box Mod...

I love Aspire products. I view them as the Apple of E-Cigs. They have great performance with style.

However, I think my Atlantis looks great on an eLeaf iStick 30w mini-box mod. I wish Aspire would create a mini-box mod for the Atlantis, Nautilus and Mini-Nautilus. The CF Sub-Ohm battery is nice but the trend seems to be mini box mods. Compact form factor with awesome power capability is the future of e-cigs and style will be the determining factor on where vapeheads spend their yuans, dollars, euros, pounds and pesos.

From the research I've done, there are many request from users on what makes a great mini-box mod but the big six are;

- spring-loaded pin (Aspire had that from the beginning)
- no stall from sleep-mode
- ability to change the battery (18650 for now until something better comes along)
- 30+ watts (many state they vape their Atlantis between 40-45 watts, a mini-Nautilus BVC would be much lower)
- a reputable chip-set (they're not all equal)
- mini-USB charging (many want the port on the side so they can sit the mod upright while vaping, personally, I like it on the bottom)

Of course, Aspire could just buy eLeaf or partner with them.
Comments
  • 22 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Davidwi2,

Thank you so much for giving us your sincerely suggestions.
    Anyone who have the same requirement can join in this post.
    Come on :D
    More people join this post,more opportunity to see it come into truth. :mrgreen:
  • Voted!

Up to 50 watts should be good, can compete with the iStick (now in 30 and 50W versions), the MVP 20+W, HB Cigars new 50W box, etc... USB on the side for vaping while charging WITH the ability to set it down rather than lay it down (and risk leaking drippers or tanks). And don't forget that awesome Carbon Fiber!!!

Organic Japanese Cotton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 50 watt vw; removable battery 18650; fits 22mm device with no overhang; 5 memory settings; .2-.3 ohm minimum; spring loaded flush mount 510 connector; lock mode; auto display flip (lh/rh); side port usb charging; flat buttons soft click no rattle;
  • There is a conundrum in producing a Mini-Box mod with 50 watts of power. In order to do that, it may require more than one 18650 battery. If that's the case, the Mini-Box mod is no longer mini. At that wattage, your only choice may be a larger box mod. With only one 18650 battery pumping out 50 watts, I wonder how long the battery would last. Does anyone know?

Personally, I'd prefer a Mini-Box mod with only one 18650 battery like the Cloupor Mini or the Beyang.
  • I found this today.

• davidwi2" said:
    I found this today.

Oh,If you find it on Dimistry's facebook? :D
    It may be released after China new year holiday,but we don't have the exactly date.
    If any information,aspire marketing department will post on aspire website.
    All friends can pay high attention to aspire website. :)
  • I suppose it will match the Atlantis ... or not ?
    Why the upper wheel ? To regulate ?
    Is that pink side standard ?
  • I'd rather see a digital setup, instead of an analog wheel. Would like to set the voltage or wattage, battery gauge, hit counter, resistance, etc. USB pass through charging would be nice. Maybe swappable batteries... Just ideas.

Those features might exceed the desired price point though.
  • Noticed the screen on the box in the right upper picture ?
  • Oh, I thought it was a light reflection.
  • I suggest any or all of the following VV/VW mods from Aspire all using the DNA40 board:
    • A "mini" single 18650 battery box mod[/*]
    • A larger dual 18650 battery box mod[/*]
    • A Tube mod similar to the CF 18650 Mod but with the DNA40 board installed[/*]
    • A 25560 tube or box mod[/*]
  • mojodiscontinuity" said:
    I suggest any or all of the following VV/VW mods from Aspire all using the DNA40 board:
    • A "mini" single 18650 battery box mod[/*]
    • A larger dual 18650 battery box mod[/*]
    • A Tube mod similar to the CF 18650 Mod but with the DNA40 board installed[/*]
    • A 25560 tube or box mod[/*]
    oK,got it.
    You suggestions will be passed to our engineer and products development department today. :D
  • The Nautilus and the Atlantis are great tanks and I think they are good representation of the type of quality and performance one can expect from Aspire. That being said, if an Aspire mini box mod is in the future, I would say that the recent release of the IPV mini 2 has set the bar pretty high. If Aspire can offer a similar product with the same power and compact features, I would definitely give it a look.
  • You need to add "USB pass thru charging" to your list of desired options!
  • DarrylLicht" said:
    You need to add "USB pass thru charging" to your list of desired options!
    OK!We will type your suggestion into our list. :D

Wish you all the best!
  • Scotty77" said:
    The Nautilus and the Atlantis are great tanks and I think they are good representation of the type of quality and performance one can expect from Aspire. That being said, if an Aspire mini box mod is in the future, I would say that the recent release of the IPV mini 2 has set the bar pretty high. If Aspire can offer a similar product with the same power and compact features, I would definitely give it a look.

Yes, the IPV Mini 2 is a very nice box mod.
  • I would love an Aspire carbon fibre, (pair up with evolv (dna experienced)? 40 watt with TP.and the same form factor as the gorgeous ESP30.

I love my Aspire CF mod, and the option to change the battery when it`s empty and even dead, is very valuable for me :)
  • davidwi2" said:
    I found this today.

Sick as tits. Looking goooood
  • I think this was a special version for Phil Busardo and Dimitri when they visited Aspire a few weeks ago.
    I'm not sure I like that pink but I dream of a Red or Blue carbon version 8-)
  • norwegianvaper" said:
    Sick as tits. Looking goooood
    :lol: Someone's been watching RiP Trippers
  • I just got my atlantis yesterday. I really like it. I have it on a Smok X Pro 50W box. But it is running at 30W. I am still new to the whole vaping scene. But this tank with this box work Supreme together. Will be getting the 5ml tank very soon.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire