I love Aspire products. I view them as the Apple of E-Cigs. They have great performance with style.
However, I think my Atlantis looks great on an eLeaf iStick 30w mini-box mod. I wish Aspire would create a mini-box mod for the Atlantis, Nautilus and Mini-Nautilus. The CF Sub-Ohm battery is nice but the trend seems to be mini box mods. Compact form factor with awesome power capability is the future of e-cigs and style will be the determining factor on where vapeheads spend their yuans, dollars, euros, pounds and pesos.
From the research I've done, there are many request from users on what makes a great mini-box mod but the big six are;
- spring-loaded pin (Aspire had that from the beginning)
- no stall from sleep-mode
- ability to change the battery (18650 for now until something better comes along)
- 30+ watts (many state they vape their Atlantis between 40-45 watts, a mini-Nautilus BVC would be much lower)
- a reputable chip-set (they're not all equal)
- mini-USB charging (many want the port on the side so they can sit the mod upright while vaping, personally, I like it on the bottom)
Of course, Aspire could just buy eLeaf or partner with them.