Aspire Atlantis Spits Hot Juice

I bought a new Aspire SubOhm with Atlantis tank.

Everytime I use it no matter how long I hold the button down it spits HOT eCig juice on my lips and into my mouth. I do love this setup but I don't much care for the hot juice all over my mouth and it doesn't feel to great either.

Why does it do this? How do I prevent it? Right now I have a small bit of tissue in there so I can at least use it, but this affects the taste.

Thanks for the help.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,and the amount of e-juice is very little,we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.Our egineer are trying to find out why this "interesting" phenomenon happening,no result at present.but below suggestions will prevent the spitting phenomenon happen:
    it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.
    If customers press the fire button,but don't take a puff,the e-juice flow more quick into the coils then normal condition,but we don't don't take puff,and the e-juice spitting from the drip tip,what's more,it will a little leaking through the airflow hole.
    Have a nice day!
  • Dear aspire, I have same demise every time, every hit, every coil. Using aspire sub ohm battery too. Buying authentic coils. So I find it hard to believe this is a phenomenon. Potential fix: put in a full screen instead of donut screen on top of coil.

For now I went to my local head shop and bought screens that stoners use in glass pipes when they smoke. I cut the screen and laid it between where drip tip fits on tank. Its crazy how much juice it catches, and does not interfere with my airflow. I clean my extra screen and drip tip 1-3 times a day and no longer get juice in my mouth.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire