Leaking Tanks!

Hello there,

I have purchased 4 Aspire tanks over the course of 2 months. Two of which are the Nautilus and the others are Mini Nautilus. Every one I have purchased leaks profusely! All over my hands, in my mouth while dragging and even while just sitting up right. I have taken in every one of them to have them looked at and (hopefully) fixed, with no luck. I have been refused a refund and told that it has never happened to them, so they don't know why it's doing this or how. I would like to know if there is anything that I can do to stop this, if I could get a refund, and if any one else has this problem! I buy new coils for them each week because I am being told that is the reason they're leaking. I'm fed up and would appreciate help!

Thanks,
Jessluh
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    First please make sure you get our original coil,you can scratch and get the security code from the black box of your coils,then check them on our website:https://www.aspirecig.com/,
    when check them,they should be original,no one checked them before you.
    ,Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,It is better to use our products with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use 0%-20% in our daily using test.
    What's more,if someone have large lung's capacity, he use our products with big suction,the e-juice will easy come into our mouth.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire