Aspire vv stops while in use (blue led blinking)

greetings,

Just purchased the aspire premium kit and very satisfied with it

One question arises which is that sometimes while I am using it, the device stops working with the gape button blinking at least 3 times. Pressing the button again does make the device work again but I do like to know the reason of this interruption

Also, now that I am thinking about it, I do like to know the reason why sometimes the airflow gets choked up a bit in spite of using the biggest airflow position. Is this due to a clogged up coil?

Thanks and regards,
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our battery have heat reminding function,if customers use our battery 6-10 seconds continuously,the light on the battery will flash to remind customer to loose button to let the battery have a rest.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 11W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(0%-20%)
    We don't suggest use high vg e-juice with our nautilus mini,for the airflow hole on the coils is not too larger to soak up thick e-juice.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire